PDA

View Full Version : Sting..................

rmd110900
19th September 2006, 09:43 PM
How was it????
Hope you didnt try to http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/rmd110900/_40112079_sasser-bbc203.jpg :bigwink:

hope it went well :love:

janice
19th September 2006, 09:43 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
20th September 2006, 08:14 AM
aw thanks for this rob. :friends: :friends: it was well boring as it was only the induction and the guy is a geek that has no idea how to speak publicly; he's reight boring. :aagh: i felt like mekking him sit down and tekking over the class. :laff: :laff: hopefully it'll be not as snoozeworthy next week. i chatted to a few peeps. there were only two of us women on the course outta 20 of us and i dint actually get to talk to the only other female, perhaps next week??? still, it's only week one and it lasts till june. we're just learning about health and safety aspects of opening up a pc . i just wanna get that mother opened up. let's play :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :grin:

UBlong2me
20th September 2006, 08:16 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: hope you will enjoy it next time Sting :kiss: :kiss: :friends:

STING
20th September 2006, 08:18 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: hope you will enjoy it next time Sting :kiss: :kiss: :friends:

me too babes. i get bored very easily :aagh: :laff: :laff: :kiss: :friends: :friends: :love:

rmd110900
20th September 2006, 08:24 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Glad it went ok-ish. :bigwink:
Inductions are not the most exciting of things!!!
they should have inductions in the pub..
Maybe that would loosen up the tutor :laff:

Hey Sting give it a week or so before you take over :grin:

Then you can start your open pc surgery :grin:
sounds like a interesting course stick @ it.
:beer: :friends: :friends: :beer:

STING
20th September 2006, 08:27 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Glad it went ok-ish. :bigwink:
Inductions are not the most exciting of things!!!
they should have inductions in the pub..
Maybe that would loosen up the tutor :laff:

Hey Sting give it a week or so before you take over :grin:

Then you can start your open pc surgery :grin:
sounds like a interesting course stick @ it.
:beer: :friends: :friends: :beer:

aye i will stick with it, but the tutor is.........ahem, w**k, to say the least. i obviously canny tek over cos i know naff all about the subject but it's still tempting to shove him aside and just talk about owt I DO know owt about :rolleyes: my gob keeps flapping open in an attempt to finish off his sentences......so i have to bite hard at the inside of my mouth to resist the temptation :aagh: :aagh: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
20th September 2006, 08:38 AM
:laff: :laff: pushing him aside like in the dancing vids sting :laff: :laff: :laff: NUMPTY TAKEOVER!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :haha:

STING
20th September 2006, 08:53 AM
:laff: :laff: pushing him aside like in the dancing vids sting :laff: :laff: :laff: NUMPTY TAKEOVER!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :haha:

that's me moni. always in the limelight. :rolleyes: if not, i just take it :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
20th September 2006, 08:55 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: LMAO :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
20th September 2006, 08:55 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love:

janice
20th September 2006, 09:16 AM
i can just picture sting sitting there on the bb :laff: :laff: