PDA

View Full Version : "TERROR THREAT": I won't believe the hype

Good Ambition
10th August 2006, 03:56 PM
OK, I'm not saying there isn't a threat to peoples lives and well being.......and God forbid, I'm not saying there might not even be an incident of some sort :eek: .....I'm simply saying don't believe everything u see in the media..........or anything that comes out of the mouths of high ranking politicians.

Iraq should have taught us that, and then some. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

"I'm not beliveing what I see....FABRICATIONS on tv"

What about YOU??? :rolleyes:

The Gardener
10th August 2006, 04:45 PM
Mnnnnnn maybe so but its causing chaos in London at the mo :grrr: :evil:

Tandycat
10th August 2006, 04:53 PM
Well, over the years I've certainly learned that the media constantly dishes out propaganda and lies and spins it as truth. They go to extraordinary lengths to make their stories appear valid and believable when they in fact are nothing of the sort. Sometimes it's probably the undermining of politcal motives that sets them in action.... but a great deal of the time I think its money, pure GREED that drives them. The more people tune into their programmes, the more sponsors pay them, the fatter thier wallets.... so how better to increase their viewing public than to scare them into thinking they MUST watch (to keep tabs on terrorism, etc.) In Texas, where the weather is often formiddable, sometimes in the summer you'll see a news commercial saying " DEADLY TORNADOS IN THE FORECAST THIS WEEK? TUNE IN TO CHANNEL FIVE TONIGHT FOR DETAILS!!! Then when ya watch (because you MUST!) The newsman says.... "There's a slight possibility this week for some strong storms and maybe even a tornado or two" Now the news was not nearly as profound as they had led you to believe BUT YOU'RE WATCHING and they've accomplished their goal.

In this instance with the terrorist threat at the airports I do believe it's REAL. I believe it's real not because the media said so, but because the extreme measures that have been taken by airport security, despite the immeasurable trouble and inconvenience all round, employees and passengers alike. Scary stuff, it is. And I feel for all the travelers... I have close friends who's long-planned holidays may be cancelled. Bad situation all round.

~~~

Good Ambition
10th August 2006, 07:15 PM
Hi Sylvie and TC....thanks.......I feel for everyone affected by it....and after all EVERYONE IS :rolleyes: ......my point and my concern is that most people are too quick to jump to ILL INFORMED conclusions (from the media- to put it mildly) about who is the terrorist and who isn't..........the fact that most people are prepared to swallow whole the media pack of lies, because believing something else is outside their comfort zone....well, it's time people came out of the comfort zone and dug for the real truth.......

I don't know about anyone else, but when i saw the headlines it was as insignificant as Posh's last garden party......it's the willingness of many people to just believe any old scaremongering crap that irritates me more.

Take care.

STING
10th August 2006, 08:41 PM
hmmmm i've put a reply on the ub board. just quoted some songwords from i'm not fooled...........that's really all i've got to say on the subject :grin:

Good Ambition
11th August 2006, 09:37 AM
Well, over the years I've certainly learned that the media constantly dishes out propaganda and lies and spins it as truth. They go to extraordinary lengths to make their stories appear valid and believable when they in fact are nothing of the sort. Sometimes it's probably the undermining of politcal motives that sets them in action.... but a great deal of the time I think its money, pure GREED that drives them. The more people tune into their programmes, the more sponsors pay them, the fatter thier wallets.... so how better to increase their viewing public than to scare them into thinking they MUST watch (to keep tabs on terrorism, etc.) In Texas, where the weather is often formiddable, sometimes in the summer you'll see a news commercial saying " DEADLY TORNADOS IN THE FORECAST THIS WEEK? TUNE IN TO CHANNEL FIVE TONIGHT FOR DETAILS!!! Then when ya watch (because you MUST!) The newsman says.... "There's a slight possibility this week for some strong storms and maybe even a tornado or two" Now the news was not nearly as profound as they had led you to believe BUT YOU'RE WATCHING and they've accomplished their goal.

In this instance with the terrorist threat at the airports I do believe it's REAL. I believe it's real not because the media said so, but because the extreme measures that have been taken by airport security, despite the immeasurable trouble and inconvenience all round, employees and passengers alike. Scary stuff, it is. And I feel for all the travelers... I have close friends who's long-planned holidays may be cancelled. Bad situation all round.

~~~

Hiya again TC, I didn't have to time to properly respond yesterday.........there's no doubt that greed and money are key motivations....however i feel that those are the EFFECTS, the actual cause being about BEHAVIOURAL CONTROL/MIND CONTROL..........when people's minds and emotions are controlled, anything can be accomplished, especially when fear is the controller. It's all about "Future Shock" and "Silent Weapons For A Quiet War" (go on, type those into Google, I KNOW you wanna... :bigwink: )

Nope, "mind control" isn't something practised by stage hypnotists, it's one of the most potent subliminal skills that the system uses EVERY DAY.

Just to reiterate me point, whether the threat was real or designed for us to imagine, events like yesterday are really easy to understand, with an awareness of the plan for a New World Order.......also, I'm genuinely detached from the scare tactics used.
YES! There are soooooo many benefits to being conscious and well read about what's going on TC. :grin: :beer:) ......as i was saying, even the fact that a load of people have been arrested is a red herring as far as i'm concerned........they will always get puppets...........they're softer targets than the puppeteers, i.e those elite pushing for the New World Order. :eek:

Really funny, 'cos I'm so detached while lots of peeps are getting all scared by it....and yet people who think as I do are called 'PARANOID'! :laff: :laff: :grin:

Good Ambition
11th August 2006, 09:43 AM
Babylon is falling- let's just deal with it. :wink:

elaine2005
11th August 2006, 10:35 AM
Hi imani & all.

You know for me to post on here then i have something i REALLY need to get off my chest.

My daughters, my son and i spent hours yesterday in Bham international ... armed police a'plenty.

My eldest daughter has worked for, along with a large group of others to get their EURO TRIP paid for and underway.

After waiting over 8 months, the time came ... and went.

She should currently be travelling around Europe.

Poland, Rome, Paris ( amongst other fab destinations ) instead she is up in her bedroom VERY, VERY UPSET.

So ... i come home and read the news on BBC website.

Possible, though only a slight one as maybe. MY DAUGHTER, THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE could have been in DANGER of a terrorist attack had the police not taken the action they did yesterday.

I am sad, for her she did not get to fly out and will have to wait and see whats to come of their long awaited, once in a life time trip ........... but for me, im just greatful that by the GRACE OF GOD I still have my daughter in one peice.

I dont know what i feel, think anymore.

All i do know is in light of what i have heard , read since we got back home yesterday - sorry to say this - but i feel SAFER WITH the armed police presance than i would without it.

:(

I know, that on this website more so than many others that opinion will be very unpopular, but hey! when was i ever that. ( wink )

TAKE CARE PEEPS x :friends: SAD TIMES! < Understatement of the century!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> things to do.

Good Ambition
14th August 2006, 10:31 AM
Hi Elaine....thanks for your reply (unexpected)........whether it's "popular" or not, whether I agree with it or not, I much prefer DIALOGUE rather than none......it's people's fears of discussing these issues that only perpetuates the fear.

Right, my point of view: For a long time, I've known that part of the New World Order Agenda has been to:

Start a global conflict with the Islamic world

Take over the middle east (as part of that conflict)

Destroy the religion of Islam (as a prelude to destroying Christianity and all religions too)

The reasons FOR this? To create a single world government where people have no freedoms whatsoever. I'll say this: This is NOT a "Islam" versus "the West" struggle....that's the illusion we have all been fed........and sadly, many people are taking it in......Back in Nazi Germany, many people were also hoodwinked into believing the Jews were the great satans (and we all know what the result was) The same thing is happening today, because what Nazi germany was about was the New World Order as well.

Now, once you have an awareness of this basic agenda, you begin to see patterns of events in the world, you see a pattern in terms of how they are reported in the news, and the "solutions" proposed.......The polarities of islam and the West have people on each side who are feeding this conflict, they're using people as fodder.

So to bring it home.......I won't allow myself to be manipulated into fearing something, because that only serves the end goal of the New World Order..........of course, all of us have to travel, and whetehr we travel internationally or even locally, those same issues of safety apply to us all.........but we are so quick to believe this stuff......has a bomb been found since thursday? Has any tangible evidence been found? This is honestly what I said that to switch the tv on and see TERRORIST THREAT all over the place, it didn't mean anything.......it's the zealots that represent both sides who are believing all this brainwashing that is causing the conflict.

It's about the BIGGER PICTURE.............but you know, many people aren't prepared to look at it, because the implications are TOO VAST :rolleyes: ....it means that you can't maintain the same way of looking at things, it OFTEN means that people whom you regarded as friends and mates will all of a sudden keep their distance, because they themselves aren't prepared to grow. But I've no probelms with that......no time for the "head in the sand bit".....if I know that trouble is potentially looming....and it IS....then the intellgent thing to do is to face it and then there's abetter chance of avoiding it or dealing with it......to do the opposite is to risk getting one's butt kicked, metaphorically and otherwise!!!!

Take care Elaine,,,,,,,,don't believe the hype! :wink:

Good Ambition
14th August 2006, 10:46 AM
btw......Must add that when I make these points, I'm not speaking as someone trying to defend any "side"......I'm not a muslim, and I'm DEFINITELY not pro the Bush/blair way of looking at things.....it's not about sides, it's about what's right.