PDA

View Full Version : IS THIS A NEW BEGINNING FOR VILLA

jonni2bad
4th August 2006, 10:58 PM
If you are a big footy fan (soccer) As a a big villa fan with have appointed Martin o'niell as the new manager, with a new board on the arizon the do you think will improve on last season martin o'neill is a great manager but this is villa we are talking about

Mike.
5th August 2006, 01:35 PM
Martin O'Neil, for me, is a mediocre manager. I'll be criticised with the old 'yeah, but he won the SPL with Celtic a few times'....That's not a hard thing to do, really, is it!?

He lacks Charisma and has such a dry Character, i don't think that is a good move for Villa at all.

~kingstontyler~
5th August 2006, 03:00 PM
Mike disagree with you his record in England is good with the sources he had and in Scotland he turned Celtic around i'm sure the Celtic fans will agree as for his 'Charisma' ok i agree his sense of humor is very dry but i do like it on world cup match of the day he is both knowledgable and funny in my opinion. He is a great man manager and will stand for no crap like O'Leary did i think its a great move.

Tik
5th August 2006, 04:25 PM
ellis will soon get on his tits....i hope e don`t cus i like oneill an im a baggies fan

Bytheway2006
5th August 2006, 09:57 PM
Time will tell if he is such a great Manager, but give the guy a chance