PDA

View Full Version : Country smells

ib40
27th July 2006, 11:55 AM
OK, feel sorry for me, I live in the country, which normally I love, but they have been muck spreading, and its getting abit much now, my office stinks of pig s**t, and I feel ill, and when i go home the smell still drifts over but not as much. And I thought living in a town was smoggy and unpleasant, dont know which is worse right now :grin:

UBlong2me
27th July 2006, 11:56 AM
oh i hate that smell! awful, hope it's gone soon! :friends: :friends:

littlecrow
27th July 2006, 11:57 AM
i love it ...
Loverly country smell
:friends:

Melanie1234
27th July 2006, 11:58 AM
OK, feel sorry for me, I live in the country, which normally I love, but they have been muck spreading, and its getting abit much now, my office stinks of pig s**t, and I feel ill, and when i go home the smell still drifts over but not as much. And I thought living in a town was smoggy and unpleasant, dont know which is worse right now :grin:

You get off very lightly then.... we get muck spreading, the local sewage farm, about a mile away, and the chicken farm, about 3 miles away...
When the wind changes, we get the lot!!! :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

STING
27th July 2006, 12:01 PM
i live in the inner city and it always smells like shit here :laff: :laff: :laff:

Melanie1234
27th July 2006, 12:05 PM
i live in the inner city and it always smells like shit here :laff: :laff: :laff:

Bit like the M4 at Langley.....
Move out this way, Sting.... get some Real smells down ya.... :bigwink: :bigwink:

janice
27th July 2006, 12:06 PM
well front of my house i get the smell of the sea, and bk of house i get the nice smell of the mountains, mind u i dont think mountains smell but it does sound good :laff:

Ali's Best Girl
27th July 2006, 12:06 PM
Oooh smell that fresh country air!!! (Said in a Narrfolk accent!!!) :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
27th July 2006, 12:07 PM
well front of my house i get the smell of the sea, and bk of house i get the nice smell of the mountains, mind u i dont think mountains smell but it does sound good :laff:

well you produce enough smell to have the complete area evicted :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
27th July 2006, 12:07 PM
sorry gran couldnt resist :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:

Melanie1234
27th July 2006, 12:08 PM

Guess you should be thankful you don't live in Swansea.... when we went, all you could smell was sh1t...... :grin:

janice
27th July 2006, 12:08 PM
sorry gran couldnt resist :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:thats it you get your little digs in b4 you dump me :grrr: :laff:

STING
27th July 2006, 12:10 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Melanie1234
27th July 2006, 12:11 PM
Oh dear, the kids are bored with the long holiday already.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UBlong2me
27th July 2006, 12:12 PM
sorry gran couldnt resist :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:thats it you get your little digs in b4 you dump me :grrr: :laff:

:grin: :grin: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

bolamont
27th July 2006, 12:28 PM
im wiv kim u kinda get used to it wen u live in tractorland all yer life smells good x :grin:

littlecrow
27th July 2006, 12:30 PM
Nothing like it in the world ..........

I love the smell of fresh cut grass too

bolamont
27th July 2006, 12:40 PM
me tooo cut grass is the best x :grin:

2Tony
27th July 2006, 12:52 PM
This is what we are smelling being brewed in sunny Stockport today http://www.frederic-robinson.co.uk/images/pumps/unicorn.jpg :bigwink:

janice
27th July 2006, 02:08 PM

Guess you should be thankful you don't live in Swansea.... when we went, all you could smell was sh1t...... :grin:no that was robs arse :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
27th July 2006, 02:22 PM
Nothing like it in the world ..........

I love the smell of fresh cut grass too

But that is a NICE smell! :love: :grin:

ib40
27th July 2006, 02:51 PM
Coming home from fest on sunday, in one place on the M6/M1 the smell was worse than this, so pity the people in that area.

We had visitors earlier and I had closed the boss's door, and shut my windows, but I had to show the visitors into his room and could have died not just from the fumes but embarressment, it is rough lol

bluebell
27th July 2006, 03:11 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: