PDA

View Full Version : Any Brum Based Loonies

Bart
26th July 2006, 07:28 PM
Ever drink at this pub ?? http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/news/tm_objectid=17450227%26method=full%26siteid=50002% 26headline=landmark%2dcity%2dpub%2dgoes%2dup%2din% 2dflames-name_page.html

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 07:30 PM
have done but not anymore it seems... :eek:

bad Sheba... :eek: mind u least the dog hairs are gone now... :laff:

sweetsensation
26th July 2006, 07:34 PM
:laff: :laff: Rachel :dog: :laff:

bart I know the family who own that bar. And whenever in Birmingham we always have to pop in and say hello.

Shocking news.

BRUMMY UB
26th July 2006, 07:37 PM
yes bart,can always remember goin in but not coming out of there :beer: :beer: :beer: :haha: will be a sadly missed pub now

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 07:39 PM

bart I know the family who own that bar. And whenever in Birmingham we always have to pop in and say hello.

Shocking news.

:laff: sorry had too... :haha: only been in there once...and that was down too Michelle...my mum warned me about that pub... :eek:

sweetsensation
26th July 2006, 07:40 PM
So where was your mum last night? :lol: :eek:

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 07:42 PM
my mum says its a dodgy place, she wont go anywhere near there lol....my dad deliever glasses etc there lmao...erm not anymore...one less on his round... :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
26th July 2006, 07:46 PM
me and a bunch of mates went in there once we were about 17.........not really sure what happened after :blush:

Robinsduvet
26th July 2006, 09:49 PM
I remember Ritchie bringing back a couple of female Loonies some pressies they were selling in the mens loos at one of the fests.........all I'm saying is they needed batteries :bigwink: :grin:

sweetsensation
26th July 2006, 09:50 PM
:laff: :laff: It was Soul who decided to buy them :laff: and Richie and him did indeed run around the fest exciting ladies with their new toys :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
26th July 2006, 09:52 PM
:laff: :laff: It was Soul who decided to buy them :laff: and Richie and him did indeed run around the fest exciting ladies with their new toys :laff: :laff:

Was very funny Shell :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
26th July 2006, 09:54 PM

Shocking news.

Hope everyones ok Shell :friends:

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 10:03 PM

Shocking news.

Hope everyones ok Shell :friends:

they're fine...sheba sent out a smoke signal... :haha:

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 10:05 PM

they were a tad small werent they shell... :haha: and a bit too pink... :laff:

great memory u have angie.... :haha:

Clubreggae
26th July 2006, 10:22 PM
Yes, i have been in there many times.

when i was younger :rolleyes: It used to be called The Barrell Organ.

Had many a good time in there too :grin: :grin: :friends:

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 10:27 PM

rough rough...good sheba... :laff: did u meet the dog?...

Clubreggae
26th July 2006, 10:42 PM

rough rough...good sheba... :laff: did u meet the dog?...What Dog?

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 10:48 PM
the one that lived under the table...here sheba... :haha: u just had to follow the hairs... :laff:

Clubreggae
26th July 2006, 10:55 PM
the one that lived under the table...here sheba... :haha: u just had to follow the hairs... :laff:Well he was probabley after my time, :ooh: when I said, when I was younger, I meant 30 years ago, cause thats the last time i was in there. :eek: :aagh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :friends: :friends:

Rachel~B
26th July 2006, 10:57 PM
the one that lived under the table...here sheba... :haha: u just had to follow the hairs... :laff:Well he was probabley after my time, :ooh: when I said, when I was younger, I meant 30 years ago, cause thats the last time i was in there. :eek: :aagh: :ooh: :rolleyes: :friends: :friends:

:eek: ohhhh ok lmao...I was 2 then... :laff: were u naughty sneakin into pubs?... :eek:

Clubreggae
26th July 2006, 10:59 PM

:eek: ohhhh ok lmao...I was 2 then... :laff: were u naughty sneakin into pubs?... :eek:NO. i was 18 ,:ooh: :aagh: :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends: