PDA

View Full Version : I hope you've all been good people.

Degenerate
23rd July 2006, 09:45 PM
...while i've not been administering this bb as well as i could have been over the last 6 months or so.

Sorry about that... relationships are a killer when it comes to responsibilities. Anyhow, back now. be good. I'm watching :D

:eek:

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:47 PM
we've been pulling each others hair out, kicking each other in the balls, scratching each others eyes out. where were you??? :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:

Degenerate
23rd July 2006, 09:48 PM
we've been pulling each others hair out, kicking each other in the balls, scratching each others eyes out. where were you??? :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:

Me, it sounds like i've been doing much the same as you lot, just not online :laff: :laff:

Jolene
23rd July 2006, 09:48 PM
:beer: Good to see you back Adam. Its all true what Sting said. I've still got pink hair in between my fingers. :aagh: :laff: :laff:

:love: Jolene

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:50 PM

Me, it sounds like i've been doing much the same as you lot, just not online :laff: :laff:

oh dear. as bad as that????????????? :rolleyes: :aagh:

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:51 PM
:beer: Good to see you back Adam. Its all true what Sting said. I've still got pink hair in between my fingers. :aagh: :laff: :laff:

:love: Jolene lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Robinsduvet
23rd July 2006, 09:51 PM
Welcome Back Adam

Good of you to finally pop in when everythings buzzing and hunkydory :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope your still around when the gigs are over cos then thats when everyone will be chomping at the bit and calling eachother names :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Degenerate
23rd July 2006, 09:56 PM

As bad as that and worse... I'm now single after being with the same woman for the last 15 years.

Don't worry, i'm over it (i think), and i'm happy now(i think)... it all takes getting used being on my own again. :grin:

JaxSA
23rd July 2006, 09:56 PM
We'll keep ya company Adam! Best place to get cheered up!
:friends:

Jolene
23rd July 2006, 09:57 PM
Ahhh sorry about the break up Adam :friends:

:love: Jolene

Robinsduvet
23rd July 2006, 09:58 PM
While your around too can you get the bloody chatroom sorted out..............Pretty PLEASE :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I miss my chats in there :frown: :frown:

STING

As bad as that and worse... I'm now single after being with the same woman for the last 15 years.

Don't worry, i'm over it (i think), and i'm happy now(i think)... it all takes getting used being on my own again. :grin:

omg 15 years???? how shite is that. really sorry to hear that. no wonder you aint been about :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
Sorry to hear about the break-up Adam :friends: ....there seems to be a lot of it goin around :rolleyes:

Degenerate
23rd July 2006, 10:00 PM
While your around too can you get the bloody chatroom sorted out..............Pretty PLEASE :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I miss my chats in there :frown: :frown:

it's on my to-do list... honestly i was talking to dep about it on friday and that is something that will be definately fixed during the next week.

Robinsduvet
23rd July 2006, 10:02 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about that Adam :frown: :frown: :friends:

Nods
24th July 2006, 12:04 AM
:grin: ..hey man,if y`need to go for a pint and talk gi me a shout..

Kazzy
24th July 2006, 01:06 AM
Lol@ Nods .... don't you live in scotland and Adam in London .. ? Long way for you's to go for a pint and a chat :haha: ........

Nice to have ya back Adam ... ! ! !

Kazzy
xx

Johnny Be Good
24th July 2006, 01:26 AM
Welcome back Adam :grin:

Of course we are angels :angel:

Greets :beer: :beer: :beer:

Loraine aka Smitten
24th July 2006, 01:47 AM
Good to see you back Adam :grin: Sorry you've been having such a rough time. Relationships can be shite :ooh:

Carlene Lydia
24th July 2006, 06:00 AM
nice to see you back Adam, sorry to hear about the break up!!

NZUB40
24th July 2006, 06:07 AM
Welcome back to the board.

:beer: :friends: :beer:

Melanie1234
24th July 2006, 07:38 AM
Keep ya chin up, Adam..... you have been on here a long time, you know that most of us on here have had one at some time or another..... Well, the one's that are old enough anyhow.... :grin:

Keep smiling........ It makes people wonder what you been doing....

All the best....... :beer: :friends: :love: :love:

UBlong2me
24th July 2006, 08:00 AM
:ooh: Oh Adam, and we've been complaining so much about the chatroom, feel terribly guilty now :blush:

Sorry you had such a rough time, but now you're back here, you will have a few laffs again :grin: Welcome Back!!! :love:

xxxMoni :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Dutchess
24th July 2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome back Adam, hope everythings will be better for you from this moment on :friends: all the best

P.S. oh and put chat on top of ya to-do-list will ya? :bigwink: I so miss my chats with the Duvet :grin:

Groovy 40
24th July 2006, 08:58 AM
sorry to hear ur bad news Adam :aagh: welcome back to the fold :friends: let UB guide you :smokin:

littlecrow
24th July 2006, 09:08 AM
we're always good
Just one big happy family
WB Adam .. great to see you
:beer:

bolamont
24th July 2006, 10:00 AM
relationships suck x :grin:

homegrown-trumpet
24th July 2006, 10:07 AM
good to see u postin adam.. well seein as tho u dont no me am jenny :haha: :laff: now go an get chat fixed hun :bigwink: :grin: :beer:

natasha
24th July 2006, 10:31 AM
:grin: Hi Adam, i am Natasha welcome back :friends:

bolamont
24th July 2006, 10:41 AM
good to see u postin adam.. well seein as tho u dont no me am jenny :haha: :laff: now go an get chat fixed hun :bigwink: :grin: :beer:

straight to the point jen he he x :laff: :laff:

homegrown-trumpet
24th July 2006, 10:41 AM
:laff: :laff: wil take his mind of things :bigwink: :grin:

Nods
24th July 2006, 11:56 AM
Lol@ Nods .... don't you live in scotland and Adam in London .. ? Long way for you's to go for a pint and a chat :haha: ........

Nice to have ya back Adam ... ! ! !

Kazzy
xx

:lol: ..hey distance no object..however it does seem far to go for a pint of orange and lemonade dunnit..

janice
24th July 2006, 12:02 PM
adam who is adam, :rolleyes: oh adammmmmmmmm hi good to see you bk hun, :friends:

loekie
24th July 2006, 12:07 PM
Welcome back Adam :beer:

R.M.D
25th July 2006, 01:26 AM
YO YO YO MR METHANE, sorry to hear about ya bad luck dude, hope ya bearing up well, been there meself but found light at the end of the tunnel :haha:

Like Nods says 'if ya wanna beer or 10 and a chat, ya know how to contact us dude ................. Will even drag Jumbo out and ya know we'll have a giggle like b4..............
Been a long time, take care and keep ya chin up dude

....Dave.... :smokin:

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2006, 06:10 AM
Hi there Adam!

Sorry to learn you've been through some tough times, but it's nice to hear you have come out the other side and smiling again :cool:

And look mate, I'll even let you buy me a pint of the best lager at Fanfest 2007 :beer: