PDA

View Full Version : David Icke on Isreal....... Read for yourself

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 09:33 PM

Albert Pike, a Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and Illuminati to the core, is alleged to have written a letter in 1871 to an infamous Illuminati operative, Guissepe Mazzini, in which he outlined the three world wars that would lead to global domination.

The first war, he is supposed to have written, would overthrow the Czars in Russia through a conflict between the British and Germanic Empires; and the second would lead to political Zionism being strong enough to install a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. Now there are many who say the letter never existed, but what is interesting, in the light of current events, is what he is supposed to have said about World War Three:

'The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile, the other nations, once more divided on this issue, will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion ...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.'

Source: Cmdr.William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy, quoted in Satan: Prince of This World.

If Pike did not write that, then the faker was some prophet. The Illuminati agenda all along has been to create so much war, conflict and upheaval of every kind that the people agree to be ruled by a centralised global dictatorship to 'solve the problems' these perceived 'saviours' have actually created. It is the technique I have dubbed Problem-Reaction-Solution. You covertly create the problem and then overtly offer the solution ... the change you want to impose on the world.

The plan has always been to use Israel as the spark to explode the Middle East into war, which would then drag in more and more countries and lead to a conflict with China. North Korea is part of this, also. One of the reasons the rest of the Arab world has been so restrained over events in Lebanon is that they know the game plan and are terrified of the consequences for them.

It seems that the terrorist-turn-Prime Minister-terrorist, Ariel Sharon, was pursuing policies that did not suit the needs of the agenda. So he took his leave - stage far right -after his massive induced stroke to be replaced by his 'friend' Ehud Olmert and the truly appalling Shimon Peres who now front up the devastation and mass murder in Lebanon and Gaza.

This is the historical background, the falling dominoes, that have led to what is happening today with hundreds of Lebanese killed, more than half a million made refugees, and missiles killing and maiming Israelis who are manipulated and programmed by their own sick government to believe the Big Lie.

Of course, Arab terrorism is equally wrong. Violence just begets violence, only peace begets peace. Every kidnapping, death and injury is a personal and family tragedy and none is more or less important than any other. The sight of the Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, calling two Arab children in Israel killed by Hezbollah rockets 'martyrs for Palestine' was gut-wrenching. There are idiots and terrorist fanatics on both sides and I have no illusions about the suppression of freedom in Syria or Iran either. It is a case of seeing the big picture in which the monstrous game is being played out and putting the Arab response into its historical context.

It is time for all of us to come together, Arab, Jew, Gentile, whatever name you give yourself. The labels don't matter; they are but diversions, illusions. We are ALL one infinite consciousness caught in a crazy computer game believing it to be real.

What do most Israelis, Arabs, Jews, Gentiles, Chinese, whoever, really want? They want peace and love and harmony in their lives. So let us grasp that together. It is what unites us, this desire for peace, love and freedom. It crosses the delusions of the religious and racial divide. Why should we go on allowing the crazies to deny it to us?

How do we change the world from hatred and war to peace and love?

We must be peaceful and loving and cease to cooperate with the forces of hatred and war.

They can only control us and dictate to us with our cooperation because they are the few and we are the many. We are the power on this planet if only we realised that and expressed it with a passion. The dark eyes and dark suits can only have power through divide and rule. They want us to fight among ourselves, only then can these pathetic people have their wicked way.

As Gandhi said: 'We must be the change we want to see in the world.'

Truer words never spoken.

'I'm ready, what about you?

sweetsensation
23rd July 2006, 09:35 PM
Welcome to politics tonight, hosted by , as usual, Astonlad .

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 09:40 PM
lol.....

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:43 PM
i've been ready for ages astonlad :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :beer:

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 09:43 PM
Not my words this is a quote from David Icke.

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:46 PM

yeah , top bloke ol ikey. imani sent me a tape of him one year and it was like being hit on the head with a sledgehammer. y'see i always knew there was a big picture, felt it in me gut. ikey said everything that i couldn't articulate. the world is a big fat fkin lie :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Jolene
23rd July 2006, 09:46 PM

How do we change the world from hatred and war to peace and love?

We must be peaceful and loving and cease to cooperate with the forces of hatred and war.

They can only control us and dictate to us with our cooperation because they are the few and we are the many. We are the power on this planet if only we realised that and expressed it with a passion. The dark eyes and dark suits can only have power through divide and rule. They want us to fight among ourselves, only then can these pathetic people have their wicked way.

As Gandhi said: 'We must be the change we want to see in the world.'

Truer words never spoken.

'I'm ready, what about you?

:beer: :beer:

:love: Jolene

Jolene
23rd July 2006, 09:47 PM

yeah , top bloke ol ikey. imani sent me a tape of him one year and it was like being hit on the head with a sledgehammer. y'see i always knew there was a big picture, felt it in me gut. ikey said everything that i couldn't articulate. the world is a big fat fkin lie :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

what tape is this sting and where can I get a copy?

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 09:48 PM
I couldn't have been a politician I'm far too honest. btw sweetsensation... first the came for the Palestinians and I was not Palestinian so I said nothing......

STING
23rd July 2006, 09:49 PM

what tape is this sting and where can I get a copy?

jolene
david icke was being interviewed on a radio show. i loaned out the tape to someone and never got it back :rolleyes: the guy who loaned it is notorious for losing stuff/chucking stuff out . he used to be okay until recently. he threw out my hubby's trolley jack and didn't even ask if he wanted it back. now there's cheek for ya! so, the tape is lost forever :grrr:

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 09:50 PM
www.davidicke.com

Jolene
23rd July 2006, 09:50 PM
Ahhhh bummer.

Erin
24th July 2006, 04:02 AM
"if you think peace is a common goal, that goes to show how little you know" - The Smiths

Unfortunately I think that may be true :frown:

Good Ambition
24th July 2006, 05:24 PM
i might be able to get an mp3 of that tape, Jolene...... :grin:

Nice post Aston.......

Jolene
25th July 2006, 05:36 PM

Nice post Aston.......

That would be great. Let me know if you get it :grin: :friends:

Good Ambition
26th July 2006, 10:01 AM

Nice post Aston.......

That would be great. Let me know if you get it :grin: :friends:

It's there now, Jolene. :grin:

Regarding the post topic, what intrigues me is who are supporting/funding Hezbollah? My hunch is that they'll have zealots in there fighting for them, but that Hezbollah are controlled by the same illuminati.....at the very least, it's the illumes who benefit......just speculating, looking for answers at the moment. :rolleyes:

UBlong2me
26th July 2006, 11:31 AM

Totally agree with ya Sting! Great topic Astonlad :friends:

xxMoni :love: