PDA

View Full Version : I.D cards/Microchipping humans: What's it about?

Good Ambition
8th July 2006, 01:08 PM
.......check out this video by IAN BROWN.....I haven't even heard the song (I don't have 'phones) but I'd come across the lyrics before...and the visuals say it all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMaymm7hfxI&search=ian%20brown%20id

"The VERIchip has come of age.....will minds be obsolete??"

And well done Ian Brown for putting this message out there.........good to know that the word is getting out.

STING
8th July 2006, 01:32 PM
fantastic imani. this video conveys in a few pictures why i'm so dead set against id cards. id cards are the slippery slope to total control of our lives and us, our emotions etc.... we must say no to this, seemingly innocuous, form of control; the id card!!!!

soon people will be queuing up to have their kids chipped like in the US. keep us scared and we'll do owt the government says to protect ourselves, those who don't comply will be forced(adding chips to the mmr jabs :aagh: :aagh: ) we're falling under their control. we have to stop it! :eek: :eek:

Good Ambition
8th July 2006, 01:33 PM
fantastic imani. this video conveys in a few pictures why i'm so dead set against id cards. id cards are the slippery slope to total control of our lives and us, our emotions etc.... we must say no to this, seemingly innocuous, form of control; the id card!!!!

soon people will be queuing up to have their kids chipped like in the US. keep us scared and we'll do owt the government says to protect ourselves, those who don't comply will be forced(adding chips to the mmr jabs :aagh: :aagh: ) we're falling under their control. we have to stop it! :eek: :eek:

I'd sooner be arrested than have this done Sting, I'm with you 100%!

Speak soon :friends:

STING
8th July 2006, 01:38 PM
plenty of peeps looking but no comments :aagh:

people, this is YOUR lives and the lives of YOUR children!!!! :eek: :eek:

loekie
8th July 2006, 01:48 PM
Sting and Imani, I agree with you both!!
But here in Holland we already have a law. This year all people older then 14 years must have a ID card. I really don't like it but I have no choice :grrr:

Melanie1234
8th July 2006, 02:00 PM
I think i.d cards are a good idea.... if you have nothing to hide, then why worry?

ausiedeb
8th July 2006, 02:02 PM
But here in Holland we already have a law. This year all people older then 14 years must have a ID card. I really don't like it but I have no choice :grrr:

thats were your wrong Gerda .. you DO have a choice .. take a stand and say NO .. what they gonna do .. lock you up?? .. the more people that get together and fight against these 'monster controllers' the better :evil: ...

The Truth Is Out There :eek: people need to open their eyes .... and their minds :bigwink: :grin:

good video Imani ... :kiss:

:friends:

UB40-Fan
8th July 2006, 02:22 PM
I think i.d cards are a good idea.... if you have nothing to hide, then why worry?

Why are they a good idea?

loekie
8th July 2006, 03:18 PM

thats were your wrong Gerda .. you DO have a choice .. take a stand and say NO .. what they gonna do .. lock you up?? .. the more people that get together and fight against these 'monster controllers' the better :evil: ...

The Truth Is Out There :eek: people need to open their eyes .... and their minds :bigwink: :grin:

good video Imani ... :kiss:

Indeed Debbie they can lock you up for maximum 6 hours. After that you get a ticket to pay 50 euro. If it was for me I don't care but if it happen to my daughter when she is 14 I really wouldn't like it when they are gonna lock her up. And believe me it's happen over here in Holland. And I'm already saying no because most of the time I don't have my ID card with me. So if the police catch me without a light on my bicycle I think I have a problem :bigwink:

Good Ambition
8th July 2006, 03:40 PM
Been feeling very VERY inspired by that video, just finished a song.

MY HEAD'S IN THE SAND

MY HEAD'S IN THE SAND
AND I KEEP MY EYES CLOSED
I KNOW THAT LIFE STINKS
SO I COVER MY NOSE
GROWN USE TO THE SMELL
'COS THE STENCH DOESN'T GO
I CHOOSE TO BE IGNORANT
DON'T WANNA KNOW!

CHORUS
HARD TO BELIEVE
NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND
WHY SO MANY LIVE
WITH THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND

MY HEAD'S IN THE SAND
HARDLY FEELING A THING
I WITNESS THE RUNNINGS
BUT DON'T SEE THE STING
MY NATURAL EMOTIONS
HAVE TURNED INTO STONE
I'M OK, AS LONG AS THEY
LEAVE ME ALONE!

CHORUS

MY HEAD'S IN THE SAND
JUST LIKE MOST OF MY PEERS
AFRAID OF CONFRONTING
THE WORST OF MY FEARS
I'M IN PURE DENIAL
I'LL NEVER LET ON
GOT FAR TOO MUCH PRIDE......MAYBE AFTER YOU'VE GONE.

CHORUS

Imani Hekima (c) 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am available for private parties, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, corporate functions, tree plantings......... :bigwink: :grin:

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th July 2006, 03:50 PM
i.d cards :laff: :laff: :laff:

the uk cannot keep track of people without them, they cannot keep track if they were introduced

identification can be bought and sold

the old bill and the govement would still carry on making regular joes lifes harder, and people who take the mick there lifes on lot easy

Good Ambition
8th July 2006, 03:54 PM

Hi Melanie.... if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to worry about, i agree......but I have to ask you how aware and informed are you of why this idea of chipping people has been presented to the public AT THIS TIME, WHO'S BEHIND THE IDEA, and what's the intention etc etc?

Because maybe you wouldn't conclude that it's a good idea, or may be you would....but at least you'd be informed. :wink:

Jolene
8th July 2006, 06:30 PM
soon people will be queuing up to have their kids chipped like in the US. :

who gets theit kids chipped in the US??? I've never heard of anyone doing that and I most certainly would not allow it.

I dont agree at all with the government tracking people like that. There has been talk of a national ID card....right now we've got drivers licenses in each state and state issued id if you cant drive(but its not a mandatory thing to have). But they want to have in addition to that a national id card. And with that it has been my understanding that the government would then know everything about you, from what time you leave the house to how much money you put in the bank. Its crazy to me....I have nothing to hide. But at the same time the government has no business knowing those things. Its an invasion of privacy. And after the id cards, they'll say that its not enough and go on to the microchipping. Then they can track your every single move. And who know eventually control your moves through this microchip....no thank you!

:love: Jolene