PDA

View Full Version : Public

Wilma123
4th July 2006, 09:56 AM
Hello everyone yesterday it was a great concert,hot!
But UB40 have I many times see,little bit more enthusiasm to the public can be better!!!!!!! :love: :beer: :beer:

After the show we had see the guys,but the were guick gone we stay there with 10 persons,Iam very disappoint, :x take not time for us,what we got is a wave!!!

Greetings,Wilma :(

The Gardener
4th July 2006, 10:01 AM
Its a shame you feel like that...........remember its bloody hot for you as an audience..........Imagine how they feel???They are performing under lights as well :aagh: Bit of decorum please :king:

Remember how lucky we are in the first place :grin:

Just Bianca
4th July 2006, 10:04 AM
Wilma they were awesome with the crowd..they were joking around..obviously you didn't looked at Robin...(i did :bigwink: :laff: :laff: )..he was joking around with a few ladies in the crowd.and.with animal..Brian did when he came forward...Laurence did..Martin did...Jeezzz Astro stand way to the front on a whatever what that thing called...girl were your eyes closed.. :eek: :eek: and i think a little bit understanding here would be on his place...the guys must have been exhausted because of that terrible heat...be glad they waved at ya.. :rolleyes:

loekie
4th July 2006, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that you are disappointed Wilma. But I think if there is a band who are very nice for the fans it is UB40. I can understand, playing in that heat, they wanted too go back too the hotel. I know I would :love:

NEPCHOON ROSE
4th July 2006, 10:05 AM
shame you feel that way...have to agree with the garderning bird on this one we are a very very lucky bunch of people over the past 9 months they have been touring :friends:

plus the heat would not have help at all......if it was me all i could think of is shower and heading somewhere where the drinks are cold and they have air con :grin:

Helena
4th July 2006, 10:24 AM
Hello everyone yesterday it was a great concert,hot!
But UB40 have I many times see,little bit more enthusiasm to the public can be better!!!!!!! :love: :beer: :beer:

After the show we had see the guys,but the were guick gone we stay there with 10 persons,Iam very disappoint, :x take not time for us,what we got is a wave!!!

Greetings,Wilma :(

don't agree with you sorry. don't think theres a band that have more time for their fans than UB40. They've been touring that much lately theres no way they can mingle and hang around at every gig. I think your expecting a bit much.

mozlongtime
4th July 2006, 10:47 AM
There are also other factors to consider such as travel times to local hotels, curfews and media engagements. I have been lucky enough to be backstage at 40+ concerts but not every night's a party!!!

:smokin: :smokin:

Wilma123
4th July 2006, 11:25 AM
I will not shame me for this,the guys could be 10 minutes give time to us what is 10 minutes for a long time UB40 fan,and so much going to the concerts,this year 4 times!!
Maybe I ask to much,but if you stay there,waiting for the guys you hope the have time for the fans,what is 10 minutes from a year,I do not more ask!! :rolleyes:

:blush: For what pictures!!Maybe the next time,the right place the right time! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But one thing is sure Iam never so close!!!

:haha: :haha: :lol: :lol:

Wilmaxxx

Helena
4th July 2006, 11:31 AM
I will not shame me for this,the guys could be 10 minutes give time to us what is 10 minutes for a long time UB40 fan,and so much going to the concerts,this year 4 times!!
Maybe I ask to much,but if you stay there,waiting for the guys you hope the have time for the fans,what is 10 minutes from a year,I do not more ask!! :rolleyes:

:blush: For what pictures!!Maybe the next time,the right place the right time! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But one thing is sure Iam never so close!!!

:haha: :haha: :lol: :lol:

Wilmaxxx

still think your being a bit harsh. i'm sure if there had been time they would have stopped but they probably just had to leave at that point - they don;t make these decisions the management do. You just have to read this board regularly to know that the band are always stopping for a chat and a few pics with fans. BUT they're just not able to do it EVERY SINGLE TIME. They give fans loads in the way of CDs, Live gigs, this place etc, anything else is a bonus. They don't owe us anything and i think some people should stop thinking they have a right to get a piece of them. Theres a big illusion that after every gig theres a big party when the reality is that a lot of the time it's straight off stage, onto the coach and off to the next city.

UBlong2me
4th July 2006, 11:33 AM
Wilma, I think you have to realize that UB40 has so many fans, and they all want 10 minutes.....it's impossible for them to stick around and wait for everyone.

Consider yourself lucky you had a waive :grin: (more than I've had in 23 years :haha: :haha: )

xxxMoni :friends:

Wilma123
4th July 2006, 11:54 AM
I am a very lucky woman,to being fan from UB40 from the begining!! :kiss: :kiss:
With a wave from the guys!! :kiss: :grin:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Wilmaxxx

MAYBETOMORROW
4th July 2006, 02:15 PM
We know the lads do the most they can to please the crowd and meet & greet where possible - we are very lucky fans indeed!

:beer: :smokin:

monie
4th July 2006, 02:45 PM
It was just too hot!
not only in the hall,but the dressingrooms where even more hotter...
so I realy can understand why they wanted to go directly to there hotel..they had to drive for two hours...

Didnt see much of it..but heard it was GREAT gig...audiance was good too!

so thanks guy´s for coming to enjede(lol),and hope it was good enough for a come back!

breakfast with ali
4th July 2006, 03:58 PM
:grin: Sorry, but i'd be happy with just a wave! :grin:

Arabessa
4th July 2006, 09:59 PM
Wilma they were awesome with the crowd..they were joking around..obviously you didn't looked at Robin...(i did :bigwink: :laff: :laff: )..he was joking around with a few ladies in the crowd.and.with animal..Brian did when he came forward...Laurence did..Martin did...Jeezzz Astro stand way to the front on a whatever what that thing called...girl were your eyes closed.. :eek: :eek: and i think a little bit understanding here would be on his place...the guys must have been exhausted because of that terrible heat...be glad they waved at ya.. :rolleyes:

You know what it was hey Bianca...(Kingston Town... :love: )