PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

normansfan
4th July 2006, 01:48 AM
Just wanted to wish all of my loonie friends (and the band) a happy 4th :grin: Hope ya'll have a great day (whatever you may do)!!!! Set off some fireworks....the legal ones (of course) :laff: :laff: Cheers...........

Big Love, Alisha xxxxxxx :friends: :beer:

Jolene
4th July 2006, 02:13 AM
:beer: :beer: Happy 4th of July!!! We're off to a parade in the morning and fireworks in the evening. Gonna try and get some pics this year. :grin:

:love: Jolene

JorisJ
4th July 2006, 02:57 AM
Happy 4th! Breakfast with pancakes in the morning :)

Joris

Estrella
4th July 2006, 03:22 AM
Happy 4th :beer:

KGB_I_was_NOT
4th July 2006, 03:57 AM
Happy 4th to everyone!!! Please have some firewords for me (if they are legal in your state :) )

--Irina

Jolene
4th July 2006, 04:01 AM
Happy 4th to everyone!!! Please have some firewords for me (if they are legal in your state :) )

--Irina

In our town its only legal for the firemen to do them.....they do the big show at night.

Baggariddim
4th July 2006, 04:21 AM
Thank You Normansfan. Big Love and Happy 4th to you and all our USA UB40 fans. Lets hope we all get to Reggae Sunsplash.

Peace,

Bagga.............

Estrella
4th July 2006, 05:38 AM
In our town its only legal for the firemen to do them.....they do the big show at night

Really Jolene? We are still able to do our own here

NZUB40
4th July 2006, 07:19 AM
Happy 4th July

:beer: :beer:

MAYBETOMORROW
4th July 2006, 12:39 PM
Have a great day!! :beer: :smokin:

littlemrsali
4th July 2006, 01:18 PM
Have a fab day!!!!!! :friends:

normansfan
4th July 2006, 01:47 PM
There is a big event (every year) down at a place called City Island. This year they had cancelled it at first due to all of the flooding (cause it's by the river). I believe the event is back on and I think the 'Beach Boys' are playing there :grin: Tonight they'll have a huge fireworks display.....although I woke up to rain this morning, so things may be put off once again :rolleyes: This weather out here has been crazy....the rain, which has caused alot of flooding, has done so much damage in certain areas :ooh: Hopefully the weather will ease up soon and we'll all get a break from it!!!!!
Anyway........I hope the weather holds for all the rest of you US loonies :bigwink: May you have a wonderful day with friends and family :love:

Big Love, Alisha xxxxx :friends: :friends:

UBlong2me
4th July 2006, 01:52 PM
Happy 4th of July everyone! :love:

We don't celebrate here, but UB40 is in town, so that is enough to celebrate for us :beer: :beer:

xxxMoni :friends:

Debby2106
4th July 2006, 01:54 PM
Have a great day all of you :beer: :beer: :friends:

Waltjo
4th July 2006, 01:55 PM
Happy 4th July all :beer: :beer: :beer:

breakfast with ali
4th July 2006, 01:55 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

normansfan
4th July 2006, 01:57 PM
Happy 4th of July everyone! :love:

We don't celebrate here, but UB40 is in town, so that is enough to celebrate for us :beer: :beer:

xxxMoni :friends:

Lucky girl you are Monique :grin: Did you or are you going to see UB40 play????

Big Love, Alisha xxxxx :kiss: :love: :friends:

UBlong2me
4th July 2006, 02:01 PM
Hi Alisha, couldnt get time off work today :grrr: but I'm going tomorrow!!! :beer: :beer: :grin:

Have a nice day Alisha :love: :friends:

normansfan
4th July 2006, 02:27 PM
Well Monique...have a wonderful time with the band tomorrow :grin: Give them my love...will ya :love: PM me with all the details about the gig...I'm sure you'll have a blast!!!!!!!

Big Love, Alisha xxxxxx :kiss: :love:

UBlong2me
4th July 2006, 02:35 PM
:grin: I will let you know how it was Alisha :bigwink: :friends:

Jolene
4th July 2006, 04:56 PM
In our town its only legal for the firemen to do them.....they do the big show at night

Really Jolene? We are still able to do our own here

Yep....our little town says no no to fireworks. But all the surrounding towns give it the ok and even sell them. Lots of people here buy them in other towns and do them here anyway, but you can get a ticket.

HilaryUB
4th July 2006, 04:57 PM
Have a nice day everybody!

cheryl-anne
4th July 2006, 05:00 PM
happy 4th of july :friends: :beer:

San Diego
4th July 2006, 05:07 PM

--Irina

:laff: :laff: :laff: Well, they were legal when we bought them in New Mexico, but they won't be legal when we set them off at the beach tonight......... :laff: :laff: :laff:

lozbats
4th July 2006, 05:20 PM
Happy 4th :beer: :beer: :friends:

ukguy
4th July 2006, 06:21 PM
Happy 4th of July :beer:

Oh and we want our colony back please you have had it for 230 yrs now :grin: :grin:

gaynorubfan05
4th July 2006, 06:33 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer:

caz1303
4th July 2006, 06:34 PM
Happy 4th July to all :beer:

:friends: :friends:

Caz
xx

Jolene
4th July 2006, 08:53 PM

--Irina

:laff: :laff: :laff: Well, they were legal when we bought them in New Mexico, but they won't be legal when we set them off at the beach tonight......... :laff: :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: good luck with that. Try not to burn yourself. I hear its easy to get hurt doing those while under the influence of tequila. :aagh: :laff: :laff: :bigwink:

kisses4me
4th July 2006, 09:00 PM
Happy 4th! Anyone going to Sunsplash in Irvine Ca??

Jolene
4th July 2006, 09:03 PM
Happy 4th! Anyone going to Sunsplash in Irvine Ca??

San Diego is going. I've been thinking of trying to make it down with the whole family. Dont know if it will happen though. I am going to the Kelseyville show on the 31st though. :grin:

kisses4me
4th July 2006, 09:10 PM
I've been thinking of trying to make it down with the whole family. Dont know if it will happen though.

Definitely try to make it! We have decent tickets row H just behind the Pit. Would've loved the Pit though!!

robs mrs fix it
4th July 2006, 10:56 PM
Happy 4th July :beer: :beer: :grin: