PDA

View Full Version : English soccer

toopoetic2
3rd July 2006, 11:09 PM
English soccer fans i must say i feel your pain, maybe if ub40 did a tribute song like they did with the rugby team the soccer team might have gone all the way.

STING
3rd July 2006, 11:14 PM
not my pain mate, hate the footie. :aagh: but i know what you're saying! :friends: :friends: :friends: :beer:

kate13
3rd July 2006, 11:24 PM
English soccer fans i must say i feel your pain, maybe if ub40 did a tribute song like they did with the rugby team the soccer team might have gone all the way.

it would take more than a song :laff: :laff: i really haven't got any pain lol i think they done alright. :grin:

p.s. we play football not soccer :bigwink: :angel:

KGB_I_was_NOT
4th July 2006, 12:04 AM
I really wanted England to make it to the final... Always a bummer when your team get eliminated...

kate13
4th July 2006, 12:13 AM
hey look on the bright side :bigwink: brazil went home at the same time as us :laff: :laff: i did expect the final to be brazil & france.

I now think it will be Germany v France in the final

jonni2bad
4th July 2006, 12:14 AM
i always feel pain i'm an villa fan :frown:
:grin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
4th July 2006, 12:15 AM
hey look on the bright side :bigwink: brazil when home the same time :laff: :laff: i did expect a brazil & france final.

I think it will be Germany v France in the final

Wouldn't it be something if Germany made it on their own turf?? What a treat for the fans!!! :beer:

jonni2bad
4th July 2006, 12:20 AM
hey look on the bright side :bigwink: brazil when home the same time :laff: :laff: i did expect a brazil & france final.

I think it will be Germany v France in the final

Wouldn't it be something if Germany made it on their own turf?? What a treat for the fans!!! :beer:
germany deserve to win it on their tuff plus they haven't cheated
the only real team left in it :cool:

kate13
4th July 2006, 12:23 AM
yeah Germany i think, they'll win the world cup :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
4th July 2006, 11:04 AM
i always feel pain i'm an villa fan :frown:
:grin:

:grin: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Reza
4th July 2006, 03:33 PM
hmmm....England robbed themselves.....but that doesnt make me feel any better......we had every chance to win that game......but went out again to that dreaded penalty shoot-out......i was gutted........but now i will shout for France..even if my grandmother is German.

toopoetic2
4th July 2006, 03:40 PM
At least the English team made it to the quarter finals, the US team could not even get a win

Luci Lockit
4th July 2006, 03:47 PM
At least the English team made it to the quarter finals, the US team could not even get a win

Thats coz they were playin soccer instead of football :bigwink: :haha:
:laff: :laff:
Big Love
Luci x

Chicago UB Fan
4th July 2006, 04:01 PM
Thats coz they were playin soccer instead of football
Big Love
Luci x

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

How have ya been Luci? Did you get my PM I sent you a while back? :bigwink: