PDA

View Full Version : UBLOONIES

BassicP
2nd July 2006, 09:49 PM
hey all, just wondering how do all you loonies recoginse each other at ub gigs, t shirts or something? :beer:

NZUB40
2nd July 2006, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the board

:grin:

BassicP
2nd July 2006, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the board

:grin:

cheers :friends:

Clubreggae
2nd July 2006, 09:59 PM
Somehow or other you can just tell :grin: :grin: :friends: :beer:

sweetsensation
2nd July 2006, 10:08 PM
Its the smell that gives it away :jester:

BassicP
2nd July 2006, 10:11 PM

haha i been to 2 gigs now and i hear bout loonies meeting up and im like

:eek:

we shud all get tatoos on our heads or soemthing :smokin:

Helena
2nd July 2006, 10:12 PM
Somehow or other you can just tell :grin: :grin: :friends: :beer:

strange but true :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd July 2006, 10:12 PM

i do not smell......i have what they call and interesting odour "eau de badass female that is neptune"

Lou.B
2nd July 2006, 10:20 PM

i do not smell......i have what they call and interesting odour "eau de badass female that is neptune"

:laff: :laff:

Bytheway2006
2nd July 2006, 10:41 PM
Welcome on Board

Cheers

John
:beer: :beer: :beer:

STING
2nd July 2006, 11:38 PM

lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i'm always spotted at gigs. my reputation precedes me :haha: :laff: :laff: :angel:

cheryl-anne
2nd July 2006, 11:53 PM

lmao :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i'm always spotted at gigs. my reputation precedes me :haha: :laff: :laff: :angel:

yep you deffo stand out in a crowd.............any crowd for that matter :grin: :friends:

kate13
2nd July 2006, 11:57 PM
cheryl-anne she'd stand out in fog :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

it's strange lol but you just know :ooh: :laff: :laff: :laff:

cheryl-anne
3rd July 2006, 12:01 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: yep she probably does :laff: :laff: :laff:

AllySaunders
3rd July 2006, 12:15 AM
In what way does Sting stand out in the crowd? :confused: :?:
And will you be at Ragley.........then I can test to see if his distinguishing features really are that distinguishing! :idea: :grin:

cheryl-anne
3rd July 2006, 12:17 AM
And will you be at Ragley.........then I can test to see if his distinguishing features really are that distinguishing! :idea: :grin:

erm first of all STING is a HER and trust me.............ule know her when you see her :laff: :laff: :laff:

kate13
3rd July 2006, 12:26 AM

erm first of all STING is a HER and trust me.............ule know her when you see her :laff: :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :angel:

she's wears a BIG yellow & black jumper :bigwink: any other distinguising features :ooh: can't think of any off hand :lol:

cheryl-anne
3rd July 2006, 12:28 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :angel:

she's wears a BIG yellow & black jumper :bigwink: any other distinguising features :ooh: can't think of any off hand :lol:

i couldn't work out if you were describing our sting or freddy cruger then :rolleyes: but then i remembered freddy cruger wears a black and red striped jumper :laff: :laff:

hmmmmmmm nope i cant think of anything else that stands out :angel:

AllySaunders
3rd July 2006, 12:34 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to offend! :shame:
Knowing that Sting is a SHE will probably help with the identification then!!! :grin:

cheryl-anne
3rd July 2006, 12:35 AM
Knowing that Sting is a SHE will probably help with the identification then!!! :grin:

only a little :bigwink: :laff: