PDA

View Full Version : i miss him

eggles
2nd July 2006, 04:20 PM
had a look through the posts on any news on norman but drew a blank, would any one be so kind to let me know how the big fella's doin. cos i really miss him on stage and would love to see johnny 2 bad one more time , if that was ever possible.
even though "the new guy"(sorry :oops: ) puts his all into it and sounds brill , them shoes are big ones to fill in my eyes lol
:friends:

eggles
2nd July 2006, 04:44 PM
BTTT

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd July 2006, 04:46 PM
we all miss him....even my sister is asking when he will be back........she lives for johnny2bad.....and she refused to do the nec gigs cause it was normanless.....

:grin:

he will back and in fighting form...me for one can't wait

norman is the man

KGB_I_was_NOT
2nd July 2006, 04:48 PM
Yes, we all keep hoping that Norman will be back onstage one of these days... But I'm afraid, no news recently... At the Sherwood gig, Robin introduced Conrad by saying that Norman had been unwell and not performing for a while. But that's about it...

No disrespect to other band members, but Astro and Norman were the biggest showmen onstage (partially due to the fact that when they sing, they are free to move around the stage, no instruments to hold)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/lisulya/Norman_love.png

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd July 2006, 04:57 PM
astro has been doing a amazing work on stage.......remember the gigs last year in Birmingham, Belfast and Dublin.......the man was incredible...a true showman......and the forest gig reports are still saying the same :grin: :king:

astro tore up the stage :king:

eggles
2nd July 2006, 05:03 PM
thank you for the info, and the name of norm's stand in. cardiff was no different last night either , real vaue for money dispite the seating ballsup

UB7
2nd July 2006, 05:07 PM
cant wait till he comes back and hopes he gets well soon

from ub7 :bounceblue: :bounceblue:

Gardner61
2nd July 2006, 05:11 PM
yeah get well soon :beer:

Just Bianca
2nd July 2006, 05:12 PM
"The new guy" has a name and it is Conrad..i think he is doing a fabulous job.. :bigwink: but indeed it is not Norman...and we all hope and pray that he will be back soon.. :love:

breakfast with ali
2nd July 2006, 06:07 PM
thank you for the info, and the name of norm's stand in. cardiff was no different last night either , real vaue for money dispite the seating ballsup

yes, very dissapointing seating arrangements, like my hubby said, " they couldn'd organize a p***up in a brewery" :rolleyes:

San Diego
2nd July 2006, 06:10 PM
:beer: While we all miss Norman, I'd like to send a "Big Up" to Conrad, who has done an amazing job of filling those big shoes... :friends:

breakfast with ali
2nd July 2006, 06:13 PM
:beer: conrad was great! They all were! :grin: :grin: :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd July 2006, 03:42 AM
:beer: While we all miss Norman, I'd like to send a "Big Up" to Conrad, who has done an amazing job of filling those big shoes... :friends:

My sentiments exactly :beer:

Seahorse
3rd July 2006, 04:09 AM
Conrad did a great job when we saw the boys in April. :beer: