PDA

View Full Version : england are

homegrown-trumpet
1st July 2006, 07:44 PM
shyte :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ali's Best Girl
1st July 2006, 07:46 PM
Yep! That's it! Will be quieter around everywhere now!!

Andy_Evans
1st July 2006, 07:48 PM
THEY'RE OUT!!! :haha:

homegrown-trumpet
1st July 2006, 07:50 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Groovy 40
1st July 2006, 07:51 PM
WE LOVE YOU ENGLAND WE DO..... OH ENGLAND WE LOVE YOU :friends: :friends: :friends:

homegrown-trumpet
1st July 2006, 07:55 PM
:laff: :laff:

~kingstontyler~
1st July 2006, 07:57 PM
How can you say they are shyte hard o play the two refs as well

Jon
1st July 2006, 08:00 PM
****ing shite the lot of them!

Why the **** play for penalties when no ****er in the side can take them?

kenji-ko
1st July 2006, 08:09 PM
Maybe i was the only one to believe in Portugal Victory?????

Bad luck for England..Sorry!

Now i am waiting for Portugal-France!!!!!
And France will defeat Brazil then Portugal!!! :evil: :angel:

Mick_f
1st July 2006, 08:19 PM
We got this far just on pure luck we lacked skill and dedication from the start :rolleyes:

Clubreggae
1st July 2006, 08:24 PM
We got this far just on pure luck we lacked skill and dedication from the start :rolleyes:And now its time to start again. Sack the lot :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and get a Real manager with Some determination and Flair :rolleyes: , get some players that can play and take penalties :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and cut the wages till they Produce. :aagh: :aagh: :friends:

~kingstontyler~
1st July 2006, 08:25 PM
Mick i will agree with you skill cant fault any of the players for there dedication the the cause there was clearly no leadership or plans from the head coach where did not help in the slightest

Tony The Tiger
1st July 2006, 08:27 PM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/Sistagirl9851/fdgdfsg.jpg :confused:

sparkler
1st July 2006, 08:28 PM

Well done for ur continued support. Is this the true meaning behind "u only sing when ur winning"?

Kenji got the most compassion

homegrown-trumpet
1st July 2006, 08:57 PM

Well done for ur continued support. Is this the true meaning behind "u only sing when ur winning"?

welllll. am not into footbal unless were INTO the world cup an now were out.. the game WAS SHIT :lol: sorry but it was :grin:

Matt Pacino
1st July 2006, 09:09 PM
sorry for swearing but ...................
OH F*CK OFF !
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sparkler
1st July 2006, 09:11 PM

welllll. am not into footbal unless were INTO the world cup an now were out.. the game WAS SHIT :lol: sorry but it was :grin:

So by ur own admission u only support England in World Cup - I have kept my thoughts to myself about the shyte u post on here for long enough.

This is NOTHING about footie but all about ur attitude - u have offended alot of my friends with ur childish behaviour and people wonder why the "original" members of this board post less and less.

I obviously was a newbie once but hope I didn't offend and upset people and felt I was welcomed. I have made some very best friends on here and keep in touch.

Sarah

Robinsduvet
1st July 2006, 09:37 PM
What amazes me is if....yes if......... we had got through everyone would of been cheering etc! But just cos we didn't get through the English side were shyte :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but did you all watch a different match to me......I thought we played the best game of the tournment today espesh as we only had 10 men due to Rooney being sent off(and the way the ref favoured the cheating Portuguese)..........Yes I am as dissappointed as the next person that the team are coming home (prob not as much as the WAGS :bigwink: :laff: )........But all I can say is.......................

WELL DONE ENGLAND :beer: :beer: :grin: :grin: ...........For getting that far I'm proud even if no-one else is :grin: :beer:

~kingstontyler~
1st July 2006, 09:41 PM
Im with you on that one England till i die
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/madeinengland21/england_flag_thum.jpg

Matt Pacino
1st July 2006, 09:43 PM
What amazes me is if....yes if......... we had got through everyone would of been cheering etc! But just cos we didn't get through the English side were shyte :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but did you all watch a different match to me......I thought we played the best game of the tournment today espesh as we only had 10 men due to Rooney being sent off(and the way the ref favoured the cheating Portuguese)..........Yes I am as dissappointed as the next person that the team are coming home (prob not as much as the WAGS :bigwink: :laff: )........But all I can say is.......................

WELL DONE ENGLAND :beer: :beer: :grin: :grin: ...........For getting that far I'm proud even if no-one else is :grin: :beer:
well said Angie , least we did better than the Dutch! :bigwink:

Robinsduvet
1st July 2006, 09:43 PM
Im with you on that one England till i die
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/madeinengland21/england_flag_thum.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

caz1303
1st July 2006, 09:49 PM

Very well said!!!! WELL DONE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz
xx

~kingstontyler~
1st July 2006, 09:49 PM
I am proud to be English that does not me that i don't respect other country's or there people or people who are proud of there country's. Always be proud of who you are. Can not fault any of the players today and that includes Wayne Rooney and yes today was probably the best they have played in this world cup.

kenji-ko
1st July 2006, 09:57 PM
Let's face it..this world cup is shit..but we should always back up our teams( i know that may sound absurd...)..

But that reveal a part human hypocrisy...no???

You win i love you..You lose i hate..

Darwin talked about the survival of the fittest..

I may say the stabbing of the fittest..

At the end....we may also remember....this is just Football!!!

Here i was the only one behind my team..and now i must stand all French yelling all over the land...

That's human nature i am afraid..

And what about France against Brazil..not bad no?? :angel:

sweetsensation
1st July 2006, 09:59 PM
Not a football fan, but did watch the game, and enjoyed it too. My stomach was churning , God only knows how proper fans felt. Awful way to finish these games for the players going to penalties, dissapointed for England.

Now I'll have to surf the web and buy Hello! for a glimpse of Ashley Cole :rolleyes:

Robinsduvet
1st July 2006, 10:03 PM
Not a football fan, but did watch the game, and enjoyed it too. My stomach was churning , God only knows how proper fans felt. Awful way to finish these games for the players going to penalties, dissapointed for England.

Now I'll have to surf the web and buy Hello! for a glimpse of Ashley Cole :rolleyes:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

I've got no nails left now Shell where I was biting them towards the end of the game :grin: :laff: :laff: .........I'm very gutted but still proud of the team

I'm sure if you buy the papers tomorrow they'll be some pics of Ashley Cole in there :grin: :grin: :friends:

brummybabe
1st July 2006, 10:06 PM
It seems to me that when England get ball possesion they get scared they were just getting rid of it as quickly as possible, they took far too many risks today, they have got no strategy guide at all Rooneys goal attempt was dreadful.....I thought Lennon played well though I must say, its just unfortunate not much happening in the France game either is there.... :rolleyes:

NEPCHOON ROSE
1st July 2006, 10:09 PM
i watched it, it was one of there better games rooney WAS stiched up by ronaldo.. to get rooney sent off and it worked :rolleyes:

i had a sneaking feeling we would not have made it thourgh....would have been nice to be wrong

we tried....and that is the best we could have done :cool:

Robinsduvet
1st July 2006, 10:32 PM
i watched it, it was one of there better games rooney WAS stiched up by ronaldo.. to get rooney sent off and it worked :rolleyes:

i had a sneaking feeling we would not have made it thourgh....would have been nice to be wrong

we tried....and that is the best we could have done :cool:

Totally agree with you there Neps....Would love to be a fly on the wall at Man Utd when they go back for training to see Rooney and Ronaldo.........Think Ronaldo's days may be numbered there now :bigwink:

Helena
1st July 2006, 10:58 PM
think that this was englands best game of the whole tournament. shame ref was a portugal fan. some of his bookings were apalling. don;t think ronaldo will ever be welcome on british soil again. just a shame the way in which they lost - not nice when it has to revert to penalties.

NEPCHOON ROSE
1st July 2006, 11:10 PM
think that this was englands best game of the whole tournament. shame ref was a portugal fan. some of his bookings were apalling. don;t think ronaldo will ever be welcome on british soil again. just a shame the way in which they lost - not nice when it has to revert to penalties.

him and rooney play for man u don't they??????? man u fans are going kill him

Robinsduvet
1st July 2006, 11:28 PM

him and rooney play for man u don't they???????

Yes they do.........But don't think Ronaldo will be there much longer :bigwink: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
1st July 2006, 11:37 PM
Well done England for getting as far as they did :beer: :grin:

Bytheway2006
2nd July 2006, 01:25 AM
Well played lads 10 men....you did great

Always look on the bright side of life

Bedum........................... Bedum Bedum Bedum

Cheers

John
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Groovy 40
2nd July 2006, 02:15 AM

Kenji got the most compassion i support my country no matter what happens :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

homegrown-trumpet
2nd July 2006, 02:36 AM

So by ur own admission u only support England in World Cup - I have kept my thoughts to myself about the shyte u post on here for long enough.

This is NOTHING about footie but all about ur attitude - u have offended alot of my friends with ur childish behaviour and people wonder why the "original" members of this board post less and less.

I obviously was a newbie once but hope I didn't offend and upset people and felt I was welcomed. I have made some very best friends on here and keep in touch.

Sarah

:eek: WOW!!!! who an wen have I UPSET or offended anyone :confused:?????????? i cum on ere and have a LAUGH!! everyone who knows me know that.. so why all this... WOTS UP!! who've i upset????? obviously you but who else?? i havnt got an attitude wiv anyone on this board an neva will why this sudden problem.. :aagh: i cant believe this

Groovy 40
2nd July 2006, 03:07 AM

Sarah

:eek: WOW!!!! who an wen have I UPSET or offended anyone :confused:?????????? i cum on ere and have a LAUGH!! everyone who knows me know that.. so why all this... WOTS UP!! who've i upset????? obviously you but who else?? i havnt got an attitude wiv anyone on this board an neva will why this sudden problem.. :aagh: i cant believe this i know what u meant on msn Jen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: cant you just feel the love in the room :angel: :eek: :bigwink:

xxjuliexxx
2nd July 2006, 11:31 AM
aw they played bloody good with 10 men, and did well not to lose before the penalties!!!!!!
someone had to go out and its a shame it was england

oLdbOi
3rd July 2006, 09:11 AM
lets all simmer down and njOi the rest of the games...for the french..the germans, portuguese and of course the italians...:)

know this..italy win or lose...still hoLd my head up with pride...

licklemore

forza gli azzuri!...
bOi...