PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

suzanne weaver
1st July 2006, 05:30 PM
This is very coincidental...........

This is not so freaky until you get to the end with adding the stuff
into word. Scroll down and give it a try.....freaky!

>> >>>>1) New York City has 11 letters
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
>> >>>>Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1) New York is the 1th state.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight
>> >>>>number 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65
>> >>>>passengers. 6+5 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9
>> >>>>+ 1+ 1 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone
>> >>>>number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes
>> >>>>was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 +
>> >>>>5 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Now this is where things get totally eerie:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes,
>> >>>>is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the
>> >>>>Islamic holy book:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome
>> >>>>Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of
>> >>>>Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:
>> >>>>for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
>> >>>>
>> >>>>That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you
>> >>>>feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
>> >>>>plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3. Change the font size to 48.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
>> >>>>
>> >>>>What do you think now?!!

homegrown-trumpet
1st July 2006, 05:59 PM
:aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: OMG......................................... FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!

welll at least one of ya topics isi nterestin :lol: :lol: :haha: :bigwink:

I GOT A LITTLE THING ON 9/11 ITS LIKE A 2 MINUTE FILM SHOWIN HOW THINGS ARNT REALLY AS THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD... REALLY GOOD!!!

http://question911.com/911.swf

please giv it time to load as its a clip show wiv sound :grin: :grin:

suzanne weaver
2nd July 2006, 02:10 PM
LMOA you cheeky bugger!!! :laff: :laff:

it is freaky tho :aagh: :aagh:

homegrown-trumpet
2nd July 2006, 02:10 PM
gud init :grin: :grin: :grin:

suzanne weaver
2nd July 2006, 02:24 PM
just had time to down load that video clip :aagh: :aagh: it does leave un answered questions!!!! :aagh:

i spent several weeks touring around the states etc and had been to the twin towers and numerous other attractions, so was amazed on hearing about 9/11

Bytheway2006
3rd July 2006, 12:11 AM
[quote="homegrown-trumpet

I GOT A LITTLE THING ON 9/11 ITS LIKE A 2 MINUTE FILM SHOWIN HOW THINGS ARNT REALLY AS THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD... REALLY GOOD!!!

http://question911.com/911.swf

Interesting ! ! ! !

Thanks

John

homegrown-trumpet
3rd July 2006, 12:17 AM
good init :grin: :grin: :beer:

kenji-ko
3rd July 2006, 05:46 AM
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:
>> >>>>for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
>> >>>>

we post together with Imani (Good Ambition) some statements about that...For my part i was especially interested in numbers...

Maybe should i post it again for you...

Just one thing....Can you be more precise concerning the verse of the Koran?? I mean the verse 9.11 does not mean nothing for me..

Do you want to say: Verse 9, Surate (kind of Chapter) 11?
Or Surate 9, Verse 11???

is it the verse 119...or 911??

Anyway...I checked...and that's complete bullshit. I will tell you why.

Without checking i knew it was bullshit cause i read the Koran several times (more than 10 times in fact) and that's impossible to found such word like: ARABIA...cause at the time...ARABIA did not exist at that time

Arab people did exist...but there was not a nation called Arabia...

Maybe in tales like Aladdin....(lol)..
Son of Arabia: is a blasphemy cause there is no SON of something is Islam...and talking about a son , may refer to a prophet..BUT the last Prophet for Islam was Muhammad...So that's none sense...

Plus i checked...there is no single reference to this animal called Eagle...In the koran we talk about birds, ants, spiders, bees...no eagle i am sorry...Why? Eagle is not a common reference to arab people...
They more into Falcons...yes that's that!

Then...i checked..i read all possibility...
Surate 11; Verse 9
Surate 9; Verse 11
the 119th verse
the 911th verse..

Sorry but they talk about Abraham, the ennemie of cities...Nothing to do with what you mentioned upward...

Some can fool people with figures....But the great science and wisdom of human being, is to analyse and check before accepting all and everything.. Manipulation and misinformation are part of the evolution of the human wicked ways...

Take care! :friends:

Emma
3rd July 2006, 09:48 AM
also it contradicts the flight numbers too .....
Iagree with Kenji here ....considering the middle east probably never had ANYTHING to do with it all

Good Ambition
3rd July 2006, 10:25 AM
"Nothing's what it seems........." :wink:

Emma
3rd July 2006, 01:27 PM
thanks for the email Imani , good info in there :love:

kenji-ko
3rd July 2006, 04:31 PM
"Nothing's what it seems........." :wink:

I wanted to mention that but......i was afraid to be accused of plagiarism!!!!! :jester:

kenji-ko
3rd July 2006, 04:52 PM
Here the link!!! (about Illuminati and more)
You will understand why "Arabia" and by extension Arab people had nothing to do with 911

http://www.ub40.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=55703&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

kenji-ko
3rd July 2006, 04:55 PM
I forgot to mention also something important...

Muslim calendar has nothing to do with Gregorian on...

So 9/11/2001....exists only for Christian.....

For muslim..it is absolutely other numbers and date..

take care!

UB40-Fan
3rd July 2006, 05:19 PM
Kenji and Imani are in the know. You guys are brilliant.

STING
3rd July 2006, 05:51 PM
This is very coincidental...........

This is not so freaky until you get to the end with adding the stuff
into word. Scroll down and give it a try.....freaky!

>> >>>>1) New York City has 11 letters
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1) New York is the 1th state.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight
>> >>>>number 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65
>> >>>>passengers. 6+5 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9
>> >>>>+ 1+ 1 = 11
>> >>>>
>> >>>>6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone
>> >>>>number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes
>> >>>>was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 +
>> >>>>5 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Now this is where things get totally eerie:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>

>> >>>>
>> >>>>Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you
>> >>>>feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
>> >>>>plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>3. Change the font size to 48.
>> >>>>
>> >>>>4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
>> >>>>
>> >>>>What do you think now?!!

hi suzanne,
i've just tekken out all the irrelevant stuff(afghanistan, name of islamic supposed terrorist, quoran etc..) and have left the bits i think are true :bigwink:

STING
3rd July 2006, 05:52 PM
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the
>> >>>>
>> >>>>

we post together with Imani (Good Ambition) some statements about that...For my part i was especially interested in numbers...

Maybe should i post it again for you...

Just one thing....Can you be more precise concerning the verse of the Koran?? I mean the verse 9.11 does not mean nothing for me..

Do you want to say: Verse 9, Surate (kind of Chapter) 11?
Or Surate 9, Verse 11???

is it the verse 119...or 911??

Anyway...I checked...and that's complete bullshit. I will tell you why.

Without checking i knew it was bullshit cause i read the Koran several times (more than 10 times in fact) and that's impossible to found such word like: ARABIA...cause at the time...ARABIA did not exist at that time

Arab people did exist...but there was not a nation called Arabia...

Maybe in tales like Aladdin....(lol)..
Son of Arabia: is a blasphemy cause there is no SON of something is Islam...and talking about a son , may refer to a prophet..BUT the last Prophet for Islam was Muhammad...So that's none sense...

Plus i checked...there is no single reference to this animal called Eagle...In the koran we talk about birds, ants, spiders, bees...no eagle i am sorry...Why? Eagle is not a common reference to arab people...
They more into Falcons...yes that's that!

Then...i checked..i read all possibility...
Surate 11; Verse 9
Surate 9; Verse 11
the 119th verse
the 911th verse..

Sorry but they talk about Abraham, the ennemie of cities...Nothing to do with what you mentioned upward...

Some can fool people with figures....But the great science and wisdom of human being, is to analyse and check before accepting all and everything.. Manipulation and misinformation are part of the evolution of the human wicked ways...

Take care! :friends:sorry, didn't see all this before i posted!! :friends: there you go then suzanne :grin:

STING
3rd July 2006, 05:54 PM
so overall, a loada shite then suzanne :bigwink:

kenji-ko
4th July 2006, 07:06 PM
also it contradicts the flight numbers too .....
Iagree with Kenji here ....considering the middle east probably never had ANYTHING to do with it all

These Q33 NY is not in fact a flight number...but a an alphanumerical combination..

Someone typed this...and the transcription in Wingdings gave that..
http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/image2/qn33y.jpg

Q= means: Quando ( In latin WHEN)
33= The higher level of Mason
NY: New York..

When the level 33 attacks NY city....

that let us think that it was a an Illuminati conspiration.....

What do you think??

That's a pity an excellent website about bible and number is in French....

take care all!!!

Astonlad
4th July 2006, 08:04 PM
What makes me wander, for what my humble opinion is worth, when you think to see who has benefited most from the war on terror you can see that the oil companies have made an absolute fortune. At the same time the American government deducted cash from the final months' pay of soldiers so they were only paid up until the day they died.

It's obvious that the world is entering a dark era where reason and common sense have been put on a back burner. There is rumor of a fascist world under one leadership in the making. The only comparative leader to George Bush in history is Hitler. He has invaded two countries under a false agenda and has a prison camp in defiance of the Geneva Convention with religious prisoners in it with no prospect of release. Real human beings are being used as sickos playthings. Human Rights are out the window.

The cover ups are endless. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
They really believe they can control and manipulate the whole of humanity. They are playing they're latest stage show to try and convince us there is no tomorrow. Creating a climate of fear across the whole planet to serve the aims of faceless masters.

We are prisoners in time. We have to pass through all of this to reach a brighter beginning. Religions are not true or untrue, only people can be true to a religion.

Where ever you find yourself in the days to come, don't worry, smile and pass through cos what is on the other side of this is brilliance beyond description for everyone.

Love is the only reality everything else is illusion.

Love and Peace

(The armchair philosopher).... armchairs created the Universe

Astonlad
4th July 2006, 08:11 PM
under my name it says fan. I wish there was a fan next to me i'm sweatin almost as quick as i'm pouring it in

kenji-ko
4th July 2006, 08:28 PM
What makes me wander, for what my humble opinion is worth, when you think to see who has benefited most from the war on terror you can see that the oil companies have made an absolute fortune. At the same time the American government deducted cash from the final months' pay of soldiers so they were only paid up until the day they died.

It's obvious that the world is entering a dark era where reason and common sense have been put on a back burner. There is rumor of a fascist world under one leadership in the making. The only comparative leader to George Bush in history is Hitler. He has invaded two countries under a false agenda and has a prison camp in defiance of the Geneva Convention with religious prisoners in it with no prospect of release. Real human beings are being used as sickos playthings. Human Rights are out the window.

They really believe they can control and manipulate the whole of humanity. They are playing they're latest stage show to try and convince us there is no tomorrow. Creating a climate of fear across the whole planet to serve the aims of faceless masters.

We are prisoners in time. We have to pass through all of this to reach a brighter beginning. Religions are not true or untrue, only people can be true to a religion.

Where ever you find yourself in the days to come, don't worry, smile and pass through cos what is on the other side of this is brilliance beyond description for everyone.

Love and Peace

what else can i say??? take care :beer:

UB40-Fan
4th July 2006, 08:44 PM
Brilliant post Astonlad.

STING
4th July 2006, 09:10 PM

Love and Peace

wonderful to have another person amongst us who sees the true agenda! :beer: :beer:

Good Ambition
5th July 2006, 12:24 PM

Love and Peace

wonderful to have another person amongst us who sees the true agenda! :beer: :beer:

I agree :grin: ..... :beer:.....i think Astonlad's mention of monatomic gold on his other post gave him away. :bigwink: :grin:

Astonlad
23rd July 2006, 02:16 AM
Gave him away?

ausiedeb
23rd July 2006, 07:52 AM
good to see another like-minded loonie here Astonlad :grin:

the truth IS out there :bigwink:

www.davidicke.com :cool:

:beer: :friends:

KeZzA_bAbE
23rd July 2006, 12:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my god that is sooo weird!!!!!