PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

ausiedeb
30th June 2006, 01:55 PM
my daughter got her tongue pierced today :eek: quietest she's been in 15 years :ooh: :grin:

no diary products for 2 weeks :rolleyes: will be hard for her as she is addicted to milk shakes :aagh:

anybody else had piercings in strange places??

I'm tempted to get my nose pierced .. but I'm a bit of a wuzz :angel:

:grin:

JaxSA
30th June 2006, 01:58 PM
Had my belly button pierced, but it kept going funny. So eventually just took it out.

And no, nothin else (apart from ears)

Im a big woess too!!

Hope Megs feels bit better lol

:kiss:

littlemrsali
30th June 2006, 02:07 PM
Got my nose done years ago, it was the sorest thing ever, learnt my lesson and now only wear earrings

NEPCHOON ROSE
30th June 2006, 02:18 PM
if god ment us to have bits periced.....we would all be kebabs.

only had my ears done...nowt else......

but fit bloke with nipple ring :ooh: :aagh:

Emma
30th June 2006, 02:20 PM
dont do your nose debs , mine was a nightmare ! it always got caught on the bedding and came out , and i would have to search for it in the morning and stick it back in , which was sore then :rolleyes: , i took it out and now i am left with a hole at the side of me nose :evil:

breakfast with ali
30th June 2006, 02:22 PM
:eek: oooooooooooooooo, ouch, just earrings for me, too much of a wuss! :rolleyes:

ausiedeb
30th June 2006, 02:33 PM
dont do your nose debs , mine was a nightmare ! it always got caught on the bedding and came out , and i would have to search for it in the morning and stick it back in , which was sore then :rolleyes: , i took it out and now i am left with a hole at the side of me nose :evil:

hi Ems ! :kiss: to be honest .. dont really want my nose pierced .. my daughter keeps insisting it will suit me :ooh: .. but I'm waiting to lose a bit more weight off the belly and might decide to go with a naval piercing instead :bigwink: are we ever too old for piercings??? I dunno .. things start to sag eventually dont they?
nipple rings end up as toe rings :bigwink: ...... :aagh:

:friends:

Mike.
30th June 2006, 02:42 PM
Can't think like that deb, cos then you ask 'are we too old for tattoo's??'

If you think you want it done, then do it!!

Personally, I wouldn't, I got my ear done twice and thats enough for me!!

Stacey wants her lip doing...hmm :aagh:

Debby2106
30th June 2006, 02:44 PM
Got my belly button done :grin:

Caron
30th June 2006, 03:02 PM
I had my nose pierced a couple of years ago and was really scared but the guy who did the piercing really put me at ease and it never hurt and I've had no problems since. Also got my belly button done and my ears pierced six times

Emma
30th June 2006, 03:10 PM

hi Ems ! :kiss: to be honest .. dont really want my nose pierced .. my daughter keeps insisting it will suit me :ooh: .. but I'm waiting to lose a bit more weight off the belly and might decide to go with a naval piercing instead :bigwink: are we ever too old for piercings??? I dunno .. things start to sag eventually dont they?
nipple rings end up as toe rings :bigwink: ...... :aagh:

:friends:

hey hun :kiss: lol we never to old for ANYTHING dont you dare imply it !!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: and if you get toe rings from nipple peircings .....hey , its a bonus !!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Rachel~B
30th June 2006, 03:41 PM
oh cool...always wanted to ge tthat done myself...:) but am worried about the swellin after... :rolleyes: has it swollen up n all that?

nose piercin is a piece of piss really...had mine done a while ago but took it out...well...lost it doen the loo when I blew me nose :laff: couldnt be arsed to replace it...n werent gonna fish it out...

belly button is cool, had mine done last yr I think...or was it beginnin of this yr? healed very nicely...but it does hurt when they do it...:)

ausiedeb
30th June 2006, 03:49 PM
I'd love to get piercings Rach .. but knowing me I'll probably go over-board and end up looking like a pin cushion :ooh:

Megs has had ears, nose, eyebrow, lip, belly and now tongue.. which she said is the sorest so far .. her tongue has swollen slightly but when she tries to talk .. its all jibbersish ...can't understand a bleedin word! :laff: should be okay tomorrow .. I'll keep you posted ... :grin: no milk products and no spicey food for 2 weeks ... if you can handle that ...... go for it! :grin: :grin: :kiss:

Rachel~B
30th June 2006, 03:59 PM
lol...but how many teachers do you know with their tongue done? bad enuff I have tattoos n me belly done...

the dairy thing dont bother me as a rarely touch anything like that...lack calcium I do... :ooh: milk is just yuk...

but yeh keep us informed...brave girl she is...eyebrow too...think that looks nice on a fit bloke... :haha:

Mike.
30th June 2006, 04:00 PM
Awh, milk!? ICE COLD!?

Luuuuuuuuuuuuurvely!

Rachel~B
30th June 2006, 04:02 PM
Awh, milk!? ICE COLD!?

Luuuuuuuuuuuuurvely!

where the sick icon?... :ooh:

Mike.
30th June 2006, 04:04 PM
Aww I can't believe that, not known anyone who don't like milk.

U like Chocolate Milk?

Rachel~B
30th June 2006, 04:13 PM
yeh love choc...but aint like drinkin milk is it?...dont have it in me tea or coffee...its just gross... :grin:

Mike.
30th June 2006, 04:15 PM
But, it IS milk.... :laff:

janice
30th June 2006, 04:15 PM
i had my nose done 15 years ago, no problems, my son has got his bell end done, and his nipple and said his nipple was more painfull :grin:

Eagle
30th June 2006, 06:16 PM
I am a big wuss when it comes to piercings - only had my ears done but I can sit and be tattooed for hours no problem. :grin:

My daughter had her belly pierced years ago when she was 15 but when she was pregnant she had to take it out and the hole stretched and it looks a bit wonky