PDA

View Full Version : cardiff

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:02 PM
anyone else going to cardiff gig on sat? cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know the gig list? :smokin:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:03 PM
me and my mate mandy are going. :grin:

welcome to the bb!! :beer:

Feagai Vavega
29th June 2006, 02:03 PM
welcome to the BB! :friends:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:13 PM

cool! me n my mate are front row, england game before hand too, how perfect is that! :beer:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:14 PM

cool! me n my mate are front row, england game before hand too, how perfect is that! :beer:

dunno about the england game :aagh: :grrr: but it's cool that you got front row. i'm two rows behind yer in row 25 :haha:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:15 PM

dunno about the england game :aagh: :grrr: but it's cool that you got front row. i'm two rows behind yer in row 25 :haha:

:beer: its gonna be so cool! ya know whos supporting? :smokin:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:16 PM

nope, no idea. and i'm in row 3 by the way, just acting the goat as usual :grin: :grin:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:22 PM

nope, no idea. and i'm in row 3 by the way, just acting the goat as usual :grin: :grin:

haha i was wondering what you meant :beer: we're in block 2 :jester: , you stayin near by? :smokin:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:30 PM

haha i was wondering what you meant :beer: we're in block 2 :jester: , you stayin near by? :smokin:

dunno how near or far it is but we're staying at the future inn. how's about you? :grin:

janice
29th June 2006, 02:32 PM
me and mags will be there :beer:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:33 PM
me and mags will be there :beer: :friends: :friends: :friends:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:34 PM

dunno how near or far it is but we're staying at the future inn. how's about you? :grin:

campienielle or soemthing, just watchin the homegrown dvd now, that'd be kewl to see them in holland :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:37 PM

campienielle or soemthing, just watchin the homegrown dvd now, that'd be kewl to see them in holland :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:i seen em in holland 150 years ago. it were grand! :grin:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:38 PM

campienielle or soemthing, just watchin the homegrown dvd now, that'd be kewl to see them in holland :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:i seen em in holland 150 years ago. it were grand! :grin:

haha i get ya now :beer:

STING
29th June 2006, 02:39 PM
:grin: :beer: :grin: :beer:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 02:42 PM

have u checked out my band? i think we're breaking up though because me n rich have a better side project reggae group :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

tess
29th June 2006, 03:08 PM
hi there.... i am going to be there with hubby and my 11yr old

just hope england doesnt go into extra time or penalties as i dont want to be late :eek:

from tess x :friends:

STING
29th June 2006, 03:17 PM

have u checked out my band? i think we're breaking up though because me n rich have a better side project reggae group :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

ay up, just checked you lot out. your singer sounds v nervous, or is that the way he sings??? it's not reight my cup o tea, but it's okay. i think the reggae band sounds a much better option :grin: :haha:

BassicP
29th June 2006, 03:34 PM

ay up, just checked you lot out. your singer sounds v nervous, or is that the way he sings??? it's not reight my cup o tea, but it's okay. i think the reggae band sounds a much better option :grin: :haha:

yup yup the reggae band sounds the best :smokin: rubyrock :haha: how long u been a ub fan ?

STING
29th June 2006, 04:39 PM

yup yup the reggae band sounds the best :smokin: rubyrock :haha: how long u been a ub fan ?

26 years!!!! :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

breakfast with ali
29th June 2006, 06:08 PM
:friends: I'll be there aswell with my hubby and 13yr old daughter Kezzababe! See you there, 2nd row! :grin: :grin: :grin:

rmd110900
29th June 2006, 06:31 PM
Me & clare will be there Row 3
Roll on saturday :grin: :grin: :grin:

loekie
29th June 2006, 06:45 PM

If gran doesn't kill you before Rob :grin:

janice
29th June 2006, 06:48 PM

If gran doesn't kill you before Rob :grin:i got to be nice he giving me a lift :grin:

rmd110900
29th June 2006, 06:49 PM

If gran doesn't kill you before Rob :grin:

Bloody hell !!!!!! cheers Gerda.

i am giving her a lift as well.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

loekie
29th June 2006, 06:49 PM

If gran doesn't kill you before Rob :grin:i got to be nice he giving me a lift :grin:

Only for 45 minutes then Gran :grin:

rmd110900
29th June 2006, 06:54 PM

:laff: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laff:

janice
29th June 2006, 07:00 PM

:laff: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laff:yes then look out rob you so got it coming to you :laff: :laff:

breakfast with ali
29th June 2006, 07:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG, just looking how the ticket sales are doing for this one!!!!! Still only on Block 8!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Glad to see we're still gonna be centre though! :bouncelblue: :bouncepurple: :bouncelblue: :bouncepurple:

gaynorubfan05
29th June 2006, 07:05 PM
welcome to the bb
:friends:

loekie
29th June 2006, 07:06 PM

:laff: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laff:yes then look out rob you so got it coming to you :laff: :laff:

But Gran think about it you need a lift back :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
30th June 2006, 04:44 AM

Correction:

Rob will be there Row 3

Clare will be standing in the queue getting lager

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Luci Lockit
30th June 2006, 02:40 PM
Im going- taking Amy too
Say hello if ya see me- I dont know what most of ya look like!!
Big Love
Luci x :grin:

Matt Pacino
30th June 2006, 02:43 PM
Im going- taking Amy too
Say hello if ya see me- I dont know what most of ya look like!!
Big Love
Luci x :grin:
like i said before Luci ya won't have forgot what Sting looks like un less your colour blind ! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Luci Lockit
30th June 2006, 02:48 PM
:grin:
Thats true
Will be able to find Sting in a crowd.. :laff:
Woud love to see a few more faces too tho- I actually went up to a few peeps in Gloucester and asked if they were on the web site- they must have thought I was a bit strange... hey ho
Lx

janice
30th June 2006, 03:12 PM
you wont miss me ill be the fat one with my eyes on astro :love:

lozbats
30th June 2006, 03:15 PM
Luci, you won't miss Sharon, breakfast with Ali, she'll be the one wearing the loonie shirt , arms flaying all over the place, with a huge grin like a cheshire cat, eyes permanently fixed on Ali :grin: :grin: :grin:

breakfast with ali
30th June 2006, 06:15 PM
Luci, you won't miss Sharon, breakfast with Ali, she'll be the one wearing the loonie shirt , arms flaying all over the place, with a huge grin like a cheshire cat, eyes permanently fixed on Ali :grin: :grin: :grin:

:eek: :eek: OMG Lorraine, you're embarrassing me now! :blush: :blush:

Not gonna wear my Loonie t-shirt now, incase I get mobbed! :haha:

:bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: not long to go now! :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple:

Waltjo
30th June 2006, 07:14 PM
Well me and Gran are staying at Jurys :grin: bang opposite the Arena :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STING
30th June 2006, 07:51 PM
Well me and Gran are staying at Jurys :grin: bang opposite the Arena :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i tried to get rooms there, they were full up :grrr: :rolleyes:

ruby
30th June 2006, 07:54 PM
Well me and Gran are staying at Jurys :grin: bang opposite the Arena :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: not again :aagh: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink: :bigwink: wen we saw u, jan and janice rose in cardiff in november you were soooo p###ed !!!!! but soooo funny :laff: :laff: :laff: janice rose nearly fell over and that was before the gig :laff: :laff: :laff: have a wicked time all of you babes :kiss:

al.b
30th June 2006, 10:00 PM
See You all there...Luci you remember lynn and me i'm the quiet one :grin:

Sarah.K
30th June 2006, 10:05 PM
Oh cool didnt know you and Lynn were going Al :grin:
Will look out for you both...and Luci too :lol:

al.b
30th June 2006, 10:12 PM
Hi sarah will give you bell tomorrow ok xxx

Sarah.K
30th June 2006, 10:13 PM
Ok wicked...ru and Lynn stayin overnight? :beer:

al.b
30th June 2006, 10:14 PM
yea marriot and u

Sarah.K
30th June 2006, 10:17 PM
pm for ya mate :haha:

janice
30th June 2006, 10:39 PM
not long now :beer:

rmd110900
30th June 2006, 10:42 PM
Not long now
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

janice
30th June 2006, 10:44 PM
Not long now
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:no not long :jester:

Loraine aka Smitten
30th June 2006, 10:55 PM
Me, Lynne (Lady Lynne), Alan (Ghost), Karen (Ghetto Girl) and Lee (Milie).

Can't wait :grin: See you all there :love: :friends: :beer:

Ghost
30th June 2006, 11:08 PM
Shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone :angel: