PDA

View Full Version : Raining 20 notes!

breakfast with ali
21st June 2006, 11:03 PM
:eek: :eek: did anyone see this on the news or in thee daily Mail today?

A bloke threw about 20,000 in 20 notes from a window in Aberystwyth for no apparent reason shouting "who wants it?" It was caught on CCTV, everyone scrambling for it!!! :eek:

I was there twice last week shopping, why didn't it happen when I was there? :rolleyes: Could've gone to a few more gigs then! :grin:

mamto3girls
21st June 2006, 11:24 PM
bloody ell ye............can come up here&shot his money around if he likes :laff: :laff:

STING
21st June 2006, 11:30 PM
bastd!!! :grrr: why can't someone come to sheff on the morning i'm in town :rolleyes: :angel:

mamto3girls
21st June 2006, 11:37 PM
wonder if was dodgy dosh????????????

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd June 2006, 07:18 AM
wonder if was dodgy dosh????????????

Who cares? :laff: :laff: :laff:

breakfast with ali
22nd June 2006, 10:19 AM
Apparently, Police are asking witnesses to this, to return any money that they picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeerrrrrrr right! :rolleyes: As if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike.
22nd June 2006, 11:30 AM
:laff: :laff: Ya get some crazy people these days!!!

homegrown-trumpet
22nd June 2006, 01:48 PM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: wud be gud catchin that wunit :grin: :grin:

Angels1977
22nd June 2006, 08:00 PM
Oh my god, just seen it on the Daily Mail site, I woulda been picking it up a lot quicker :laff:

CRAZY KAREN
22nd June 2006, 08:41 PM
Apparently, Police are asking witnesses to this, to return any money that they picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH THEY'LL ALL BE QUEUEING UP TO GIVE IT BACK WON'T THEY?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Waltjo
22nd June 2006, 09:28 PM

OH YEAH THEY'LL ALL BE QUEUEING UP TO GIVE IT BACK WON'T THEY?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well here is one who woudn't :laff: :laff: :laff: why is it I never seem to be at the right place at the right time lol :aagh: :bigwink: :aagh:

rmd110900
22nd June 2006, 09:34 PM

Well here is one who woudn't :laff: :laff: :laff: why is it I never seem to be at the right place at the right time lol :aagh: :bigwink: :aagh:

Thats life Mags,
Was it in Aberystwyth???
Closer to you than me Mags.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

baby_blue_eyes
22nd June 2006, 10:38 PM
lol i wonder how many ppl handed it back :smokin:

Mick_f
22nd June 2006, 11:25 PM
Lol im sorry but if some idiot is crazy enough to do it im not giving it back :laff:

breakfast with ali
23rd June 2006, 12:17 AM

Thats life Mags,
Was it in Aberystwyth???
Closer to you than me Mags.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Only 18 miles from me Rob, I'm there at least once a week! :rolleyes: