PDA

View Full Version : msg for Homegrown trumpet

2Tony
19th June 2006, 09:33 PM
Info required for Moss Side gig Platt Fields, not sure if I can make it as I'm working in Londan 8am next day - but others are interested
We need to know the agenda, what else is happening there, I may be persuaded to go without sleep

homegrown-trumpet
19th June 2006, 10:20 PM
Malcs gona phone the man, am al atell ya the exact time... :rolleyes: do i sound unorganised :laff: :laff: iwill post the time as soooon as i hear hun :lol:

natasha
19th June 2006, 11:07 PM
:grin: Hi jen when is the gig at moss-side gig :rolleyes:

Emma B
19th June 2006, 11:08 PM
im sure its an afternoon gig nigel, so shouldn't be finishin late!

natasha
19th June 2006, 11:12 PM
Emma B :grin: Do you know the date of the gig?

homegrown-trumpet
19th June 2006, 11:17 PM
its this saturday cumin hun :grin:

natasha
19th June 2006, 11:22 PM
Will def try, i went to mosside last year is it the carnival,
just asked hubby we will be there hopefuly :friends: :bouncepurple:
what time are you on???
Carn't wait to meet you, Malc and the band :friends:

homegrown-trumpet
19th June 2006, 11:54 PM
:grin: ermmm not to sure wat time we on... mals gota phone the man to ask him wot time we shud get there at....so as soon as we no thern i wil post ere for yourself and nige (aka 2tony) :grin:

homegrown-trumpet
20th June 2006, 12:57 PM
UPDATE :grin: im with malc now an he jus phoned the man... he said were goin on around 5.o clock.. thanks for all your interests.. should be a good day :grin: :love: :grin:

2Tony
20th June 2006, 02:30 PM
more info what else is happening ?

natasha
20th June 2006, 03:26 PM
:bouncelblue: :bouncepurple: :grin: SEE YOU ON FRIDAY NIGHT :grin: :friends: :bouncepurple: JENNY :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

homegrown-trumpet
20th June 2006, 11:29 PM

LIIIIIIIKE (like) :lol: :haha:

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2006, 06:59 AM

Apparently the toilet doors at this venue have locks!! :grin: :laff: :haha:

Emma B
21st June 2006, 10:08 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :beer: :friends: :beer: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Emma B
21st June 2006, 10:11 AM
oh an while im here, guess who cant make the festival?? me absoloutey gutted i am!!! i cant believe it, i thought it would have been earlier and i start wrk at half 5, iv had to work my saturday night so that i can get the Sunday off to go see the boys, so i suppose it will be worth it in the end!!! You know il be thinkin about ya dad!! (ill with it) hahah!!!

You will have to get some videos on the camera and take some pics for me to be proud of!

See yas soon im off to shyte WORK now!!

:grin:

homegrown-trumpet
21st June 2006, 11:40 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: dave u numpty

2Tony
21st June 2006, 01:19 PM
All I can find on the net about the event is Adults 5.00 kids 3.00
On the Manchester council site. But what I can't find is what the day involves i.e any other bands etc. Is there a web site advertising the event ?

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2006, 01:25 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: dave u numpty

I don't think the Queen of Numptiness has allowed me to be a member of the Numpty Clan as yet Jenny! :grin:

:laff:

homegrown-trumpet
21st June 2006, 02:03 PM
All I can find on the net about the event is Adults 5.00 kids 3.00
On the Manchester council site. But what I can't find is what the day involves i.e any other bands etc. Is there a web site advertising the event ?

Hi hun.... sorry i dint say much in other reply. u no wot im like. :lol: :oops: ther are reggae bands on all day long i dont fin kt here much else except live music, hope this helps hun :grin: :friends:

homegrown-ub40
21st June 2006, 03:33 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g107/homegrown-ub40/flyer001.jpg

Nigel, here is the flyer we have for the fest, plenty of reggae bands playing, with us representing the best of the best reggae bands-UB :bigwink: !!!!!

Malc.

homegrown-trumpet
21st June 2006, 03:37 PM
Nigel, here is the flyer we have for the fest, plenty of reggae bands playing, with us representing the best of the best reggae bands-UB :bigwink: !!!!!

Malc.

:grin: :grin: :grin: