PDA

View Full Version : Helena

loekie
19th June 2006, 08:38 PM
I'm a very poliet woman, so I will reply on you're PM. I do it here so nobody has to ask what's it say :bigwink:

I don't have a problem with you. The only problem I have with you is that you're reply on some topics are not nice. And if you read you're own posts you know exactly what I mean. You act sometimes as If you are the owner of this board.You are not! (because if you where the chat room would be fixed and lot of people would be exited). So if you have a problem with me just ignore me.

Melanie1234
19th June 2006, 08:39 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer: I'll drink to that!! :love:

Lou.B
19th June 2006, 08:44 PM
:smokin: chill :grin:

Helena
19th June 2006, 08:45 PM
i've never had a problem with you but from some of your comments on the bb i wanted to know what your problem was. I thought instead of dragging it onto the bb i'd ask you personally - thats what PMs are for by the way. You don;t know me and have never met me so please don;t judge me. I've never acted like i own the bb. I have also never held back on saying how i really feel. This may be what your pissed off about but i always think it's far better putting your opinion on the bb for people to see rather than bitch about people behind their backs which is some peoples style. I also have a sarcastic sense of humour and take the piss. A lot of people are like that - it's not just me and thats just the way i am. I never mean to hurt or offend people and if some wanna take it the wrong way then they can. I have some very good friends on ehre and i know who they are. I also have some very good friends who used to post on here but don;t anymore cuz of the constant shyte on here. I used to tiptoe around and not speak my mind but i don;t bother with that anymore cuz is doesn;t get you anywhere. If i've got something to say i WILL say it and won;t just bitch to my friends about it behind closed doors.

UBlong2me
19th June 2006, 08:52 PM
let's drink to friends :beer:

cheers to all my numpty friends :beer: :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :haha:

Lou.B
19th June 2006, 08:53 PM
:grin:

loekie
19th June 2006, 08:53 PM
That's why I put a reply on you're PM here on the BB. Putting my opinion on the BB and not behind closed doors. I don't need a PM for that. And like you I'll never held back what I'm really feel.

Helena
19th June 2006, 08:55 PM
That's why I put a reply on you're PM here on the BB. Putting my opinion on the BB and not behind closed doors. I don't need a PM for that. And like you I'll never held back what I'm really feel.

i was talking about bitching about other people behind their backs. As far as i'm concerned - if two people have a problem with each other it's best to sort it out through a pm so as not to distrupt the bb and drag everyone else into it.

loekie
19th June 2006, 08:59 PM

i was talking about bitching about other people behind their backs. As far as i'm concerned - if two people have a problem with each other it's best to sort it out through a pm so as not to distrupt the bb and drag everyone else into it.

I'm not drag everyone else into it. And like I said I don't have a problem with you only with some of you're reply. I don't have to sort it out through a PM. I said what I wanna to say so for me is the discussion closed.

CRAZY KAREN
19th June 2006, 09:02 PM
TIME TO KISS AND MAKE UP

http://www.wban.org/biog/display/lisa_holewyne_and_marischa_sjauw_fighting12.jpg

Lou.B
19th June 2006, 09:02 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Helena
19th June 2006, 09:03 PM
I don't have to sort it out through a PM.

but it's posts like this that make the bb really shyte don't you think? wouldn't it be nicer to see happy posts on here rather than people moanin at each other?

loekie
19th June 2006, 09:10 PM

but it's posts like this that make the bb really shyte don't you think? wouldn't it be nicer to see happy posts on here rather than people moanin at each other?

I don't see this as a s***te post. Just a opinion post. I agree with you it would be nicer to see happy posts. So at least we agree one some point :bigwink:

simonbuckle
19th June 2006, 09:12 PM

perhaps if you shut -up then it might just finish as loekie has said it is finished. :jester:

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 09:12 PM
Please stop this now.. :rolleyes: enough is enough you both made your point here...

Rachel~B
19th June 2006, 09:19 PM
I'm not drag everyone else into it. And like I said I don't have a problem with you only with some of you're reply. I don't have to sort it out through a PM. I said what I wanna to say so for me is the discussion closed.

but isnt that exactly what you are doin by postin it on the bb for all to see?... :rolleyes:

monie
19th June 2006, 09:24 PM

perhaps if you shut -up then it might just finish as loekie has said it is finished. :jester:

can you say that again in a nicer way????
please shut your own mouth...

Rachel~B
19th June 2006, 09:25 PM
with a cherry on top would be nice too eh monie... :bigwink:

simonbuckle
19th June 2006, 09:26 PM

no

monie
19th June 2006, 09:27 PM
and wilma...she asked you polite if you do have a problem.....
in a pm...why didnt you replayed in a pm???

or do you like it to heat it up?

Lou.B
19th June 2006, 09:28 PM

Think you mean Gerda Hun :ooh:

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 09:29 PM

What are you doing now sweetie.. :laff: :laff: :laff: oke ill get my coat :ooh: :kiss:

monie
19th June 2006, 09:30 PM

no

very dissapointing how you talkt to people...you could have said it in a normal way ...or you just cant??

monie
19th June 2006, 09:31 PM
yeah....get your coat..... :grin:

simonbuckle
19th June 2006, 09:32 PM

no

very dissapointing how you talkt to people...you could have said it in a normal way ...or you just cant??

I can say it in a normal way but I think the way I did got the point across niceley and I did not use any bad language.
If this is not to your satisfaction don't read it

monie
19th June 2006, 09:32 PM

Think you mean Gerda Hun :ooh:

yes I doo...lol thanx...I just like the name wilma lol...

monie
19th June 2006, 09:33 PM
and loekie...she asked you polite if you do have a problem.....

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 09:33 PM

Yeah i am gonna do that and leave this shit behind me...

Rachel~B
19th June 2006, 09:35 PM

think u mean shyte :laff:

monie
19th June 2006, 09:36 PM
good choice hun.... :love:

I wil do the same.... :grin: I realy a nosey one...am I???lol
but sweet ,tru tight? :grin:

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 09:37 PM

same colour..that sounds familiar to me... :laff: :laff: :laff:

Rachel~B
19th June 2006, 09:37 PM

:laff: tru tru... :haha:

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 09:38 PM

:laff: tru tru... :haha:

:bigwink:

Just Bianca
19th June 2006, 10:00 PM
good choice hun.... :love:

I wil do the same.... :grin: I realy a nosey one...am I???lol
but sweet ,tru tight? :grin:

naahhhhh...monie...ROFLMAO..you are more nosy then a journalist from a gossip magazine.. :laff: :laff: :laff: just kidding sweetie.. :bigwink:

Emma B
20th June 2006, 09:29 AM
I'm a very poliet woman, so I will reply on you're PM. I do it here so nobody has to ask what's it say :bigwink:

I don't have a problem with you. The only problem I have with you is that you're reply on some topics are not nice. And if you read you're own posts you know exactly what I mean. You act sometimes as If you are the owner of this board.You are not! (because if you where the chat room would be fixed and lot of people would be exited). So if you have a problem with me just ignore me.

:beer: Agreed :beer: can be just a little bit too "im better than you" just the way she comes across! So best to do as you told her to do aswell Ignore her!

anyone else noticed how many veiws and replies these post get compared to decent ones?? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends:

Helena
20th June 2006, 09:45 AM

:beer: Agreed :beer: can be just a little bit too "im better than you" just the way she comes across! So best to do as you told her to do aswell Ignore her!

anyone else noticed how many veiws and replies these post get compared to decent ones?? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :friends:

now how did i know you'd have something negative to say about me. i really have no idea what i've ever done to you - we've spoke in msn before and i've only ever been nice to you. I really don't get it. We've had problems in the past yeah but how long are you gonna keep all this up for?

littlemrsali
20th June 2006, 09:46 AM
Who needs Big Brother when u have the Bulletin Board...........................What day do we do nominations? :lol: :lol:

Rachel~B
20th June 2006, 09:47 AM

do you actually know Helena?...have you spoken with her?...she is a very caring and friendly girl, and a very good friend...there aint many people out there like her...she does NOT think she is better than anyone, far from it.... :rolleyes:

hmc
20th June 2006, 09:47 AM
Who needs Big Brother when u have the Bulletin Board...........................What day do we do nominations? :lol: :lol:

:laff: :laff: Too funny! :laff:

Helen

Emma B
20th June 2006, 10:41 AM

do you actually know Helena?...have you spoken with her?...she is a very caring and friendly girl, and a very good friend...there aint many people out there like her...she does NOT think she is better than anyone, far from it.... :rolleyes:

Nope i never spoke to her properly bcoz wen i was givin the chance when i met her in person, she turned her nose up dint even let on and then wen i actually pushd her to speak a word to me, she was like....yeh i no who u are, bcoz i thought maybe shedint know who i was, as i was new to the BB and fests!

I never had a problem b4 wiv her an we have spoke on msn b4, was quite excited wen i saw her walk threw the door as me an jen was everytime we noticed some1 frm the BB, wen we went to watch Ratts at the E&T! every1 else spoke an got on with us spart from helena, maybe shes shy?? i dont know, but it was hard to communcate with her anyway! Then it seems after that, that all my post or comments i ever make on ere seem to upset her, or she had a problem with everything i do? i dunno wot it is? nowts append between us to make me HATE her so helena dont day i HATE you hun, bcoz i don't!

Were chattin threw pm's anyway so none ov no1's business!

:bigwink: :beer: :grin:

CRAZY KAREN
20th June 2006, 11:18 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBlong2me
20th June 2006, 11:18 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: and who are the nominees? :haha: :haha:

CRAZY KAREN
20th June 2006, 11:19 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: and who are the nominees? :haha: :haha:

hope it's not me :eek: :eek:

UBlong2me
20th June 2006, 11:20 AM
:eek: or me!! :aagh: :aagh: naahhh, don't think so :grin: :grin: :grin:

Helena
20th June 2006, 11:26 AM
well i'm obviously gonna be nominated :angel:

didn;t think we were supposed to discuss nominations with each other anyway.

STING
20th June 2006, 11:30 AM
i nominate grace. get the bitch off.............................................. :grin:

oh, i missed that un did i??? :angel:

CRAZY KAREN
20th June 2006, 11:36 AM
WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.inkcinct.com.au/Web/CARTOONS/2005-472C-next-Big-Brother.gif

UBlong2me
20th June 2006, 11:36 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: @sting :laff: :laff:

ausiedeb
20th June 2006, 11:41 AM
(((drinks on the big brother house))) :kiss:

chill pills available .. and various other calming solutions :smokin: :grin:

lets not fight please .. it spoils all the gig reports :(

:friends: :beer: :beer: :friends: :beer: :friends:

homegrown-trumpet
20th June 2006, 11:41 AM
:aagh: omg not agen :rolleyes:

UBlong2me
20th June 2006, 11:44 AM
(((drinks on the big brother house))) :kiss:

chill pills available .. and various other calming solutions :smokin: :grin:

lets not fight please .. it spoils all the gig reports :(

:friends: :beer: :beer: :friends: :beer: :friends:

we were just fooling around debs, and the gig reports are on the other page ?? no worries, I come in peace :grin:

http://support.jodohost.com/images/smilies/peace.gif

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

homegrown-trumpet
20th June 2006, 11:44 AM
i cum in peace :laff: :laff: :laff: lmao @ moni :rolleyes: :lol:

UBlong2me
20th June 2006, 11:45 AM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

breakfast with ali
20th June 2006, 12:38 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: