PDA

View Full Version : N Y 1 got or heard Neville Staples...The Rude Boy Returns?

After Tonight
19th June 2006, 08:56 AM
Is it n y good?
Coz I wanna know if I should buy it or not!

:smokin:

littlecrow
19th June 2006, 10:51 AM
Never heard it.. i'm not up to date with stuff .. lol

STING
19th June 2006, 11:03 AM
ooh er, when did that come out? i'm going to seek it out right now and probably download it(so tight am i) :grin:

After Tonight
19th June 2006, 11:22 AM
2004 I believe!

:grin:

After Tonight
19th June 2006, 11:23 AM
ooh er, when did that come out? i'm going to seek it out right now and probably download it(so tight am i) :grin:

If ya do...can u let me know wot it's like...and worth buyin purlease?

Good Ambition
19th June 2006, 11:34 AM
He was in Bradford recently wiv the Beat, but i dint go...am tighter than Sting! :grin:

STING
19th June 2006, 11:48 AM
He was in Bradford recently wiv the Beat, but i dint go...am tighter than Sting! :grin:

that's impossible :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
19th June 2006, 11:49 AM

trouble is, if it aint 'specially'(like the specials) i shall think it's shit anyway :rolleyes: i've listened to the first track, a bit rocky :rolleyes:

Good Ambition
19th June 2006, 12:04 PM

trouble is, if it aint 'specially'(like the specials) i shall think it's shit anyway :rolleyes: i've listened to the first track, a bit rocky :rolleyes:

That's where am at with a lot of the post-Specials stuff Sting........Neville was great as part of The Specials but i don't feel his stuff since then is anywhere near.....I'd like to hear what Jerry Dammers is up to. :cool:

2Tony
19th June 2006, 12:36 PM
It pains me greatly to say this, but unless you are a die hard Specials fan you probably won't appreciate his solo material the same goes for Roddy's Skabilly Rebels. If you looking for moden ska music search for a band from Stoke on Trent called The Rough Kutz or a bang from Paignton call Too Hot :bigwink: