PDA

View Full Version : DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DRILL WITH CREDIT CHECKS?????????

brummybabe
17th June 2006, 07:15 PM
I HAVE HAD A CATALOGUE ACCOUNT FOR 4 YEARS EVERYTHINGS FINE ALL UP TO DATE LOADS OF CREDIT ON THERE TO SPEND THEN OUT THE BLUE TODAY THEY SAID THEY HAVE SUSPENDED ORDERS ETC I HAVE TO PAY OFF MY ACCOUNT THEN IT WILL BE CLOSED THATS ALL THE INFO IM GETTING ??????????????????

I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY HAS ANYONE A CLUE??????

Lou.B
17th June 2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry can't help you there Kelly, i too have a catalogue, seems very strange for them to say that, have you phoned and asked them about it?

brummybabe
17th June 2006, 07:23 PM
Yes he just said ill need to speak to a credit ref agency but we dont have hardly anything on the lend??????? if so were all up to date but why after 4 years do another check I cant get my head round it all..........Its bugging me hardcore style.........

Im just scared someone has used our details for something :eek:

Lou.B
17th June 2006, 07:28 PM
Seems very odd that, especially after 4 yrs. Can you check all you orders online Kelly?Just incase someone has been using your details

bobby
17th June 2006, 08:25 PM
i reakon its a brummie thing..... :evil:

lol, hope you and you`re clan are ok sis :friends: :love:

mamto3girls
17th June 2006, 09:06 PM
hi there brummie ive ran a few catalogues, i think i would ask to speak to customer services or credit dept, i took over empire after my nanna passed, she ran it for 30 yrs,ive ran it since so no probs there,some firms are fussy if you have paid your statments on time,&correct amount even if you have a balance i know thay dont stop your orderes, as lou. said check online go throught all your statments make sure all orders are yours,see if any on ext,credit etc as there longer terms,your statment will say what you have to spend.if you want to get a credit check check out expiran.com they will send you a credit search from the last 6 years .costs a few quid
hope this helps
diane :grin:

brummybabe
17th June 2006, 10:25 PM
Cheers peeps I spoke to credit dept who said they cant say???? some use I guess Ill speak to them monday as the guy didnt make sense...

Bobby me Bro how are ya sweets?????? were all fine hope ur ok too drop me a pm

big big love k xxx

YOYOANDJ2B
18th June 2006, 05:30 PM
You could try a credit reference agency by submitting a few pounds to them and they will find out why you are struggling to get credit from this supplier...they also list who has blacklisted you and the possible reasons for it etc......I only think it is about a fiver max... hope this helps....

mamto3girls
18th June 2006, 06:42 PM
hope you get it sorted

bolamont
18th June 2006, 08:53 PM
everytime u apply for credit or a bank or someone does a credit check it affects your credit ratin and if u have to much stuff on credit that can affect it aswell go on to experium u can do it online and find out what might b doin it x