PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got...

Melanie1234
17th June 2006, 05:18 PM
the helpline number for o2?
I been on their website, and it's nowhere to be found... bunch of moneygrabbing, tight-arsed pratts!!!

Melanie1234
17th June 2006, 05:25 PM
its ok, i got it... just waiting for the planks to answer.

lozbats
17th June 2006, 05:52 PM
I have had a nightmare with them, but if you e amil them and put your complaint in writing, they HAVE to respond in 48 hours, just a tip, :friends: :grin: :grin:

Bytheway2006
17th June 2006, 06:13 PM
I have just finished writing a snotty letter to them cancelling two contract phones.

The company is shoite! ! !

Their attitute is Crap ! ! !

They wanted to know the reason why we were changing to another company and insisted that we had to give them the details to cancell the contract.

I told them that I would report them to trading standards as you do not have to give a reason. After 30 minutes they insisted that I put my notice in writing................arseholes ! ! ! !

T Mobile have excellent offers try them ! ! !

Good luck

Cheers

John
:beer: :beer: :beer:

baby_blue_eyes
19th June 2006, 10:30 AM
i found that when i had my contract fone with them they were shite but a totally diffrent service on there pay as you go service ........ hope you got your problems sorted out with them :cool:

Rachel~B
19th June 2006, 10:34 AM
yeh they aint very good on the contract front... :rolleyes: my contract expires soon...but i have a pay as u go with them also...which is ok...

homegrown-trumpet
19th June 2006, 11:43 AM
my PAYG is ok mel.. i got sum PAYG sims if ya want... ya get 300 free texts when u top up a tena each month... saves them bills :grin: :grin:

janice
19th June 2006, 11:49 AM
my PAYG is ok mel.. i got sum PAYG sims if ya want... ya get 300 free texts when u top up a tena each month... saves them bills :grin: :grin:what about me :grin: :bigwink:

loekie
19th June 2006, 12:20 PM
my PAYG is ok mel.. i got sum PAYG sims if ya want... ya get 300 free texts when u top up a tena each month... saves them bills :grin: :grin:what about me :grin: :bigwink:

http://cartoonfactory.com/CFPreviews/98488596-P.gif

That's what Dave is gonna say :bigwink: :grin:

homegrown-trumpet
19th June 2006, 12:40 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: u got urs :lol: