PDA

View Full Version : crazy karen

paula1
14th May 2006, 09:50 AM
come on wheres the pictures of the happy couple,
are u still nursing the stella hangover.
big love
paula :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2006, 11:52 PM
I can almost guarantee she had a hangover!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

style jc
15th May 2006, 12:07 AM
i agree lets see the pics. :beer:

The Gardener
15th May 2006, 08:23 AM
Hopefully she's on her honeymoon..............

CRAZY KAREN
15th May 2006, 09:00 AM
you're all right bad ........hangover :beer: :beer: :beer: fantastic day will sort pics asap so you can all see how lovely she looked

Clubreggae
15th May 2006, 09:05 AM
you're all right bad ........hangover :beer: :beer: :beer: fantastic day will sort pics asap so you can all see how lovely she looked :grin: :grin: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: Cant wait :kiss: :friends:

paula1
15th May 2006, 09:07 AM
aww karen,your some kid cant wait to see her
i bet she was stunning,thanx babe
big love
paula :grin:

bluebell
15th May 2006, 11:07 AM
you're all right bad ........hangover :beer: :beer: :beer: fantastic day will sort pics asap so you can all see how lovely she looked

Ah ha....so you've emerged :laff: was a wkkid day....even got the bruises to proove it :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:

champane
16th May 2006, 09:38 AM

Ah ha....so you've emerged :laff: was a wkkid day....even got the bruises to proove it :rolleyes: :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: more bruises what you been up to this time ? come to think of it dont tell me :laff: :laff:

bluebell
16th May 2006, 09:55 AM

:laff: :laff: :laff: more bruises what you been up to this time ? come to think of it dont tell me :laff: :laff:

:laff: I wasn't p***** liz...honest.... :laff: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fell over lisa's big feet :grin:

homegrown-trumpet
16th May 2006, 12:33 PM
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :love:

champane
16th May 2006, 01:13 PM

fell over lisa's big feet :grin:

yeah right hun i believe ya it's all the other loonies that won't :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2006, 01:50 PM

:beer: :beer: :beer: :laff: