PDA

View Full Version : A World Cup "mistake"????

Good Ambition
8th May 2006, 11:40 AM
Walked past this pub today with an advert in the window:

SEE ALL 3 ENGLAND MATCHES HERE!

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Either someone's being mischievous or pessimistic. :ooh: (Or realistic, now the Roon's not there? :rolleyes: )

Good Ambition
8th May 2006, 11:42 AM

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: Either someone's being mischievous or pessimistic. :ooh: (Or realistic, now the Roon's not there? :rolleyes: )

PS.......It goes without saying that the great Mozlongtime would never do a post like this, i.e, one with the words "walked past pub" in it? :bigwink: :beer:

Innit Moz?? :grin: :jester:

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th May 2006, 11:44 AM

PS.......It goes without saying that the great Mozlongtime would never do a post like this, i.e, one with the words "walked past pub" in it? :bigwink: :beer:

moz would'nt even say that even at gun point :laff: :eek:

Good Ambition
8th May 2006, 11:45 AM

And he deffo wunt say it at a cash point. :grin: :grin: :grin:

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th May 2006, 11:50 AM

unless he had to walk past the pub to get the the cash point? mmmmmmmm no can't see him doing that either :beer:

do cash points dispense beer?

Good Ambition
8th May 2006, 11:55 AM

unless he had to walk past the pub to get the the cash point? mmmmmmmm no can't see him doing that either :beer:

do cash points dispense beer?

OR (scenario #3) there was a cash point in said pub......they do now, don't they?

Dunno if they dispese beer, but i think they dispense vomited beer....there's always a pile on Saturday morning (yak!!! Soz if yer eating, ChoonRose. :friends: )