PDA

View Full Version : chelmsley wood, and solihull

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2006, 01:33 PM
oh dear what were you thinking :confused: :cry: :frown:

sweetsensation
7th May 2006, 02:46 PM
Whats going on Anne Marie??

We just had a robbed BUS running riot on one of the busiest roads in Dublin.

"Gardaí in west Dublin have arrested the driver of a coach involved in a high-speed chase on the Naas dual carriageway today.

Up to 20 patrol cars descended on the scene after motorists reported a man driving a bus erratically around lunchtime.

The driver smashed into a number of cars and drove along the LUAS tracks for a time before eventually being apprehended.

It is unclear if any motorists or gardaí were injured during the drama."

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2006, 03:19 PM
ahhhh nothing really just having a winge at their choice of mp :rolleyes: .......

just been witness to a 90 person brawl in the playing felds in front of our house :rolleyes: ........men sometimes i feel they have pmt worse then we do :eek: :rolleyes:

Rachel~B
7th May 2006, 03:33 PM
eh...Neps what have I missed?...I live on the wood as u know, but have me eyes closed most of the time... :ooh: and I've never voted in me life...

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2006, 04:04 PM
eh...Neps what have I missed?...I live on the wood as u know, but have me eyes closed most of the time... :ooh: and I've never voted in me life...

you have got a bnp council person according to central news.......the bnp have made big gains in the wood...apprantley

Rachel~B
7th May 2006, 04:24 PM

you have got a bnp council person according to central news.......the bnp have made big gains in the wood...apprantley

:eek: serious Billie...thats terrible, first I've heard of it...only news I watch is sky n thats rare...never had anything come thru me letter box either, I had a labour thingy...buts that all I had...am shocked at this...:(

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th May 2006, 08:37 PM

Wasnt all of us hun only a certain area in solihull/chelmsley wood :x ,i got a conservative in my area

Rachel~B
7th May 2006, 08:42 PM

Wasnt all of us hun only a certain area in solihull/chelmsley wood :x ,i got a conservative in my area

whats that mean Sue?? fick duck I am...would the bnp be like smithswood or somethin?...dunno how this works... :ooh: is mine Conserative too... :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2006, 09:14 PM

yeah i know....canna be help i guess.......just wondering next time i take a trip to the wood is white body pain and wig could be in order :bigwink:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th May 2006, 10:06 PM
Archie white body paint and a wig.....OMG DONT YOU DARE DRESS AS A CLOWN!! :eek: :eek: Nah seriously hun your safe :kiss:
Rach aint sure which part hun i come under Fordbridgei got a Conservative and 2 Labour councillors, you come under Chelmsley you got 2 Labour and the BNP bloke check here hun :kiss:
http://www.solihull.gov.uk/akssolihull/users/public/admin/main.pl?op=ListCurrentMembers

Rachel~B
7th May 2006, 10:27 PM
yeah sorry to say I come under the Chelmsley Wood one...erm how comes ur classed as Fordbridge?...thought that was Centurian pub area?...

oh and that dude...the BNP one...I remember he was in the papers b4...wasnt he a school teacher in Solihull?... :eek:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th May 2006, 10:56 PM
I come under Fordbridge/Kingshurst come im past the i dunno Chelmsley ward line i guess and yea the Centurion is Fordbridge too.I dunno if he was a teacher but he's a construction worker now.....i got a meeting tomorrow i'll see what i can find out ok hun
Gnite Big love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :friends: :kiss: :friends: :love: :friends: