PDA

View Full Version : WYFF, the album

KGB_I_was_NOT
25th April 2006, 02:43 PM
Just listen to the whole thing again... DAMN, it's a good album!! Solid, great arrangement, great lyrics, great message... Great music!! :beer:

I might just have to change my user icon!!!

:haha:

hmc
25th April 2006, 02:53 PM
Cannot disagree on that :grin:

:bigwink: Helen

littlecrow
25th April 2006, 03:43 PM
Never a truer word spoken
:beer:

Matt Pacino
25th April 2006, 06:03 PM
Just listen to the whole thing again... DAMN, it's a good album!! Solid, great arrangement, great lyrics, great message... Great music!! :beer:

I might just have to change my user icon!!!

:haha:
Well Ive been listening to the album alway through atleast a couple of times a day for the last 11 months so you could say I like it! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Jolene
25th April 2006, 06:13 PM
Have to agree :grin: I've been listening to it non stop since June of last year. Cant get enough of it!

:love: Jolene

KGB_I_was_NOT
25th April 2006, 06:50 PM
Now if we could just get it on the radio in the US somehow... To replace the usual RRW and so on (not that it's a bad song or anything, but...) Anybody know any good DJs?

amybroc
25th April 2006, 09:29 PM
You read my mind. American radio only plays the old stand-bys. Which is great but-- Come on! UB40 is much bigger than RRW.
I just got WYFF last week and have been listening to nothing else. My opinion-- for what its worth-- KASG is a top ten radio hit here in the US. If we could just get them to play it. Any ideas?

KGB_I_was_NOT
25th April 2006, 10:09 PM
Ideas... Hmm... If you know of any local St. Louis radio station that play reggae from time to time, call the station and request songs from WYFF...