PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE 4 BT/UB40 OUTDOOR SUPPORT

father ted
24th April 2006, 02:24 PM
:beer: HI BT JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SUPPORT ACTS I KNOW YOUR BIG SUPPORTERS OF BANDS LIKE RATS ,J2B ETC MAYBE ONE OF THEM COULD DO A NON UB SET OR IF YOUR REALLY STRUGGLING FOR RAGLY HALL JOOLS HOLLAND IS THERE THE NITE B4 MAYBE HE'LL DO IT HE CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE I LIVE ROUND THE CORNER :beer: :beer:

Helena
24th April 2006, 02:49 PM
now i love th jools idea although i dunno how keen he'd be on doing a support slot after being the main event the night before. Not sure about the tribute bands idea though - imagine all the arguments lol. Still think they should ask ocean colour scene.

Rachel~B
24th April 2006, 02:52 PM
rofl OCS... :haha:

Helena
24th April 2006, 03:00 PM

your point being? :rolleyes:

NEPCHOON ROSE
24th April 2006, 03:10 PM
serious time now

if i did get to outdoor gig.....i would not say no to ocs...or whatever

not so serious time

if mrs richards decides to grace us with a presence and keep the big guns under wraps.... :laff: :laff: :laff:

or anyone else with big guns......(helllloooooooo mrs kipling :laff: :laff: :lol: )

Rachel~B
24th April 2006, 03:11 PM

your point being? :rolleyes:

erm... :ooh: better than jools holland... :angel:

KALIS
24th April 2006, 07:33 PM
What about M People, Damage, haven't heard much from them lately but they can get the crowd going.

KALIS

Helena
24th April 2006, 07:39 PM
omg please not M People :laff:

sweetsensation
24th April 2006, 07:57 PM
Hey they were great in their day! Can remember me and Rich getting VIP tkts for them in rub a Dublin, yearssssssssssssssssssss and yearssssssssssssssssssssss ago.

Can also remember being dragged onstage with a local band we used to go see, to sing Movin On Up :ooh: :oops:

al.b
24th April 2006, 08:01 PM
What about fat larrys band ..

Ok only bri and myself might enjoy but hey its his show... :grin:

The Gardener
24th April 2006, 08:22 PM
What about Gnaris Berkely.....or however you spell it :rolleyes: :grin:

Second thoughts FLEETWOOD MAC................ :grin:

KALIS
25th April 2006, 09:59 PM
Hey Al B Fat Larrys Band were the bizz back in the day "Zoom just one look and make your go boom"

O what memories

KALIS

The Gardener
25th April 2006, 10:07 PM
Zoom thats a lolly ain't it??????? :haha:

Lou.B
25th April 2006, 10:09 PM

I had many a happy 'Lickin' an a 'slurrrrpin' time with them Zoom's :laff: :laff:

The Gardener
25th April 2006, 10:11 PM

I had many a happy 'Lickin' an a 'slurrrrpin' time with them Zoom's :laff: :laff:

They were Fab..........now theres another lolly altogether :haha: :rolleyes:

No Zooms they were the best :grin:

homegrown-trumpet
26th April 2006, 12:05 AM
Not sure about the tribute bands idea though - imagine all the arguments lol.

wat u mean arguments??? we get on fine with everyone!! :grin:

i speak to members of RITK everyday! an were fine, i dnt really no any ova of the members of any tribute band, but wud like to meet them all as were all in the same boat and doin the same fing :grin: jus wish people wunt assume that we compete against each ova when we all get on fine! :king: :beer: