PDA

View Full Version : Rudie on Holby City last night

lorrafan
19th April 2006, 10:51 AM
The young girl that played Rudie in the Promises & Lies musical was on Holby City last night.

Looks like she's a young actress that we are gonna see a lot more of. :grin:

The Gardener
19th April 2006, 04:20 PM
:grin: Was her wasn't it...........had a quick look when Viki texted me to ask if it was her..did look like her............not allowed to watch anything medical like when hubbys about..........too close to home...especially anything to do with the heart :rolleyes: :laff:

Helena
19th April 2006, 04:30 PM
didn't see it but good luck to her - she was very good in promises and lies. what i wanna know is which character was Jo/e? That they had that comp for? didn't hear anyone call anyone else by that name.

Eagle
19th April 2006, 04:40 PM
I was out last night and when I got back my hubby said look what I recorded for you on Skyplus and when I looked nothing was there. He said s**t I thought I recorded Casualty because the girl from P&L was in it or at least he thought it was her. Now I know he had been paying attention at P&L and not sleeping :laff: :laff:

The Gardener
19th April 2006, 04:42 PM
:grin: :laff:

Matt Pacino
19th April 2006, 06:17 PM
Don't watch Holby City much but everytime I do see it, Spider form Coronation Street is blasting out cool 60's & 70's reggae tunes, whats that all about? :confused: don't think that really happens in Hospitals much which is a shame! :laff: :laff: