PDA

View Full Version : The film "Tommy"....rip off film!

Good Ambition
7th April 2006, 09:55 AM
When I bought the dvd of Tommy, I was proper ripped off......I watched the whole damn thing and I didn't ONCE see Tommy Trinder or anything about Ealing comedies.....instead, I gets Roger Daltery pretending he can't see spending all his dosh in an arcade! If i wanna see that, i just have to go 'round me local amusemnts and see all the chavs in there, innit? :grin:

To top it all off, there's this scene with some silly bint having a bath with baked beans instead of water! :eek:

Try L'oreal, dear. Because you pong. :bigwink:

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th April 2006, 09:57 AM
When I bought the dvd of Tommy, I was proper ripped off......I watched the whole damn thing and I didn't ONCE see Tommy Trinder or anything about Ealing comedies.....instead, I gets Roger Daltery pretending he can't see spending all his dosh in an arcade! If i wanna see that, i just have to go 'round me local amusemnts and see all the chavs in there, innit? :grin:

To top it all off, there's this scene with some silly bint having a bath with baked beans instead of water! :eek:

Try L'oreal, dear. :bigwink:

don't you have to be at least 90 years old to remember tommy trinder :laff: :laff: :laff:

Good Ambition
7th April 2006, 10:00 AM
..either that, or one must have watched a great deal of daytime tv, in their, ahem, time. :bigwink:

mozlongtime
7th April 2006, 10:17 AM
Priceless. :laff:

:rolleyes:

:smokin: :smokin:

Good Ambition
7th April 2006, 11:49 AM
"......he's NOT a pin ball wizard, it HAS to be a swizz" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

San Diego
7th April 2006, 04:54 PM
I agree....what a crap movie that was

breakfast with ali
8th April 2006, 11:08 PM

Try L'oreal, dear. Because you pong. :bigwink:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: that film used to give me nightmares!!! :aagh: