PDA

View Full Version : Lost Password Help

Bart
30th March 2006, 06:41 PM
A fellow loonie has tried to log on here but her password was rejected and then when she asked for it to be sent to her it said incorrect email address even though she has only one addy.

I seem to recall someone else having the same problem,if anyone can help please post here and I will pass the message on via the Quo site :)

STING
30th March 2006, 07:57 PM
omg, not this prob again! :rolleyes:

ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bart
30th March 2006, 08:27 PM
more chance of seeing Bin Laden than Adam :laff:

yoyo
2nd April 2006, 08:48 PM
Hi Bart, John's got the same problem, hasnt been able to post for months... :evil: but he can log in.. he's even tried re-registering but itstill wont accept him... think Mia had the same but she's now registered, by altering her name. I dont think Adam knows what 's wrong or if he can fix it.take care yoyo/j2b xx :friends:

BRUMMY UB
2nd April 2006, 08:52 PM
i know this sounds silly but could it be the caps on button? :rolleyes:

ubs4me
2nd April 2006, 11:20 PM
She could sign up with msn which will give her a new email address which is a different address from the 1 she has now. Then she should be able to sign up again but she will have to sign up in a different name or same name in different cache

Seahorse
3rd April 2006, 12:08 AM
I had to re register, it wouldn't accept my previous login and password.

Bart
3rd April 2006, 10:36 AM
She wanted to re register but she gets the "email already taken" message,she only has one email addy so I told her to get another one :laff:

Degenerate
3rd April 2006, 12:20 PM
more chance of seeing Bin Laden than Adam :laff:

blooming cheek! :ooh:

Degenerate
3rd April 2006, 12:21 PM
send me details in a pm bart, i'll have another crack at this problem.