PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been on the Orient Express before????

After Tonight
24th March 2006, 12:32 PM
Taking my mum on it tomorrow! Bought it for her birthday (the tickets...not the actual train :rolleyes: )...it's Mother's Day lunch...4 hour trip...5 course meal!!!! :ooh:
Just wondering if anyone had been on it b4...and what it's like!
:grin:

After Tonight
24th March 2006, 12:34 PM
Oh...and if it's really stuck up at all? (I know u can't wear jeans...but that's all I know).
:smokin:

Don't suppose the backgound music (if there is any) will be UB40 either!!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff:

CRAZY KAREN
24th March 2006, 12:41 PM
Oh...and if it's really stuck up at all? (I know u can't wear jeans...but that's all I know).
:smokin:

Don't suppose the backgound music (if there is any) will be UB40 either!!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff:
TAKE YOUR MP3 PLAYER :grin:

HOPE YOU BOTH ENJOY IT

littlecrow
24th March 2006, 01:15 PM
Nope never been , but would Love it.. hubby said he'd take me some day.
Hope you and your mam have a brill time
xx

After Tonight
24th March 2006, 02:13 PM
:grin:

gaynorubfan05
24th March 2006, 06:03 PM
i hope you and your mum have a good time
:beer: :friends:

Reggae Girl
24th March 2006, 09:58 PM
Always wondered what it was like to go on the Orient.

Sounds lovely hope your Mum enjoys herself :beer:

SuGgS
24th March 2006, 10:00 PM
corrr nice

take some pics please

hope theres no crime on there :beer: :beer:

brummybabe
25th March 2006, 09:41 PM
ooohhhh Thatll be a treat and half I booked someone on the Venice Simplon very nice treat indeed she will love it.... :love:

Rachel~B
25th March 2006, 10:03 PM
wow Tan talk about splashin out babes... :bigwink:
hope you both have a wikked time... :love:

After Tonight
26th March 2006, 03:21 PM
Well...done it!
Was very, very nice! Five course meal! Got on...they give you a glass of champers...plus half a bottle of vino each...but me ma doesn't drink...and I was driving...so they gave us a bottle of our choice (up to the value of 19 :ooh: ) to take home!
5 courses lata...was absolutely stuffed! Train is/was gorgeous...each carriage different...ours was called Alnwick...kinda appropriate really coz we are both Geordies!
We left at 11:10...back at 16:05...to chester and back...took in some of those scenic sites like Stechford :laff: and Wednesbury :ooh:
But she loved it! No pics I'm afraid coz the digi camera battery is kaput, so I had to take the old film type one! but the train is exactly like you see in the photos!
Highly recommended...if you like that kinda stuff!

:love: :love: :love:

After Tonight
26th March 2006, 03:22 PM
corrr nice

take some pics please

hope theres no crime on there :beer: :beer:

Na...no impromptu murder!!!!!! :laff: