PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on Skype

Emma B
26th February 2006, 12:54 PM
hiya....as anyone on here got skype?

iv never fancied gettin it but i downloaded it lastnight and its really good...its like a messnager where u can chat to people only you can ring people aswell and start an audio conversation through your computer...thats if you have a mic!!

its really good...becuase with messanger...you have to add people by knowing there email address but with this you just click search and it finds people allover the world who are users of skype then if you click (skype me mode) it brings up all users who are online and then u can just click call and speak to them...it makes a ringing noise as if its ringing a phone and they jus click answer..then your away speakin to people....if you like who your speakin to and want to speak to them again....you cann add them to your contacts just like messanger to see when they are on or offline....im amazed with it and just wonderd if any1 else has it??

Emma B xx

gaynorubfan05
26th February 2006, 12:58 PM
i thinking of getting one
as my mum's boyfriend martin got one and i heard it is good
but i got to get a mic first
and also thinking about getting web camera aswell
:friends:

Emma B
26th February 2006, 01:03 PM
whooo hope ur not plannin to be doin ruuuude things :bigwink: haha...its a really good programme....quick and easy to download and install too!

janice
26th February 2006, 01:04 PM
hi emma b how u doing long time no see :friends:

Emma B
26th February 2006, 01:06 PM
greeeatt tar gran.....bin wrkin hard as usual, all work no play for me.hows you?...hey i updated the site i made too...have a look...im gettin as clever as cookie now...thinkin ov becomin a web designer hahaha!
:beer: :grin:

sandyub404
26th February 2006, 01:29 PM
yep chat to my aunty who is in in russia at the moment

'cheap as' :cool: :friends:

Emma B
26th February 2006, 01:38 PM
reaaally good innit!!!

sandyub404
26th February 2006, 01:49 PM
reaaally good innit!!!

great so much cheaper than the phone :beer: