PDA

View Full Version : "Danish cartoon affair" (btw, 4 everyone!)

Good Ambition
23rd February 2006, 02:44 PM
EDIT: A friend sent me an excellent article about this.......I sent it originally to me good buddies whom i've bin in contact wiv for a while (even if you cudn't decipher it, eh Sting? :bigwink: :rolleyes: ).........BUT anyone interested in it, do pm me an email addy i can send it to.

Don't think that leaves anyone out now........ :bigwink: :grin:

Good Ambition
23rd February 2006, 02:45 PM
I know that Deb dint.cos i just got delivery status failed msg....tut tut. :rolleyes:

Emma
23rd February 2006, 02:51 PM
i feel all left out :rolleyes:

ausiedeb
23rd February 2006, 04:12 PM
G'day me ole possum Imani :grin: which email addy did you send it to? try my yahoo one.. I have probs with my hotmail address sometimes :rolleyes: if that fails .. let me know, I'll get Rez to send it to me :bigwink: :kiss:

Hope its what I think it is! :grin: :grin:

:friends:

STING
23rd February 2006, 06:19 PM
i got it but it says wordpad can't convert the graphics. convert without the graphics? me; yes, error blah di blah di blah etc...

in short, couldnt read it :aagh:

UBlong2me
23rd February 2006, 07:00 PM
I got it! :grin:

Thanks Imani, you gave me some FFT again. Already had my thoughts about the whole issue though, also makes me a bit sad.
(people walking into the traps you know)

Btw...I like where you're coming from :bigwink: can't wait to hear some of your songs (and not just the SAMPLES!!! :grin: )

Take care Imani,

xxxMonique :friends: :friends: :friends:

Good Ambition
24th February 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Emma.........sorry. :blush: :wink: ......The email is a really good article about the whole Danish cartoon protest that was sent to me.......PM me your email addy and i'll send it to you, ok? (and anyone else, for that matter.) :wink:

Deb, tried your yahoo, maybe i mispelt it, but i'll try again.

Ach, shame about that, Sting :rolleyes: .....Don't know how to remedy it......i'll see if i can get it from someplace else. :grin:

Monique, it definitely is a trap.......most muslims simply aren't a part of this, just like most catholics weren't/aren't a part of terrorist activities.......obvioulsy, some sad people are manipulated into this, but there's definitely a sense of "agent provocateur" about it all......

.....and I'm reading 1984 by George Orwell now.......it's like reading the present day. :eek:

Good Ambition
24th February 2006, 07:12 PM
:smokin:

STING
24th February 2006, 07:18 PM
my dear ol chap, if i knew how to remedy it,i wouldn't have left a pointless message here..... :angel: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UB40-Fan
24th February 2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Emma.........sorry. :blush: :wink: ......The email is a really good article about the whole Danish cartoon protest that was sent to me.......PM me your email addy and i'll send it to you, ok? (and anyone else, for that matter.) :wink:

Ach, shame about that, Sting :rolleyes: .....Don't know how to remedy it......i'll see if i can get it from someplace else. :grin:

Monique, it definitely is a trap.......most muslims simply aren't a part of this, just like most catholics weren't/aren't a part of terrorist activities.......obvioulsy, some sad people are manipulated into this, but there's definitely a sense of "agent provocateur" about it all......

.....and I'm reading 1984 by George Orwell now.......it's like reading the present day. :eek:

1984 is heaven compared to what is coming you know that...

Good Ambition
24th February 2006, 07:23 PM

:eek: true!

Good Ambition
24th February 2006, 07:23 PM
my dear ol chap, if i knew how to remedy it,i wouldn't have left a pointless message here..... :angel: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Join the "pointless message club"! :grin:

janice
24th February 2006, 07:34 PM
and i feel left out now

UBlong2me
24th February 2006, 07:43 PM
and i feel left out now

don't worry gran, you wouldnt understand any of it anyway
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Good Ambition
24th February 2006, 07:58 PM

Strange thing is that the cartoon is from a long time ago.........the timing of its reissue is pretty transparent really.....that Project For The New American Century from 2000 listed Iran (as well as Iraq, Syria, North Korea and China) as one of the targets for attack and takeover.........

....whether that happens, i don't know cos obviously nothing is inevitable, but the public both here and in the US is being conditioned to expect an attack on Iran.

Do you feel safer now that Saddamn's gone? I don't. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STING
24th February 2006, 08:07 PM
and i feel left out now

lmbfao :laff: :laff: :laff:

aye, you're still on the janet and john books eh gran? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UB40-Fan
24th February 2006, 08:17 PM
Well after 9/11, they had there proove that people are sheep and will believe anything they hear. Still have to laugh about the 'War on terror' :laff: But then again, i am sure the american governement does the same.

Offcourse we are being prepared for war with those countrys, especially Iran. And people think its great!! But wot we dont see, is that the world slowly in turning in a very dangerous place, only because of the 'war on terror' and the ridiculous things that come with it. We all want the danger around us to be prevented, but the way it goes right now is that the only thing that is being prevented is... a normal live with privacy and the freedom we deserve. Big brother is here, big brother IS watching you.

UBlong2me
24th February 2006, 08:25 PM
Well after 9/11, they had there proove that people are sheep and will believe anything they hear. Still have to laugh about the 'War on terror' :laff: But then again, i am sure the american governement does the same.

Offcourse we are being prepared for war with those countrys, especially Iran. And people think its great!! But wot we dont see, is that the world slowly in turning in a very dangerous place, only because of the 'war on terror' and the ridiculous things that come with it. We all want the danger around us to be prevented, but the way it goes right now is that the only thing that is being prevented is... a normal live with privacy and the freedom we deserve. Big brother is here, big brother IS watching you.

:frown: sad, but true

STING
24th February 2006, 08:29 PM

well said! there's some scary shit going down but no one wants to see it. they'll only see it when it's too bloody late to prevent it. wake up people!!!!! :grrr:

Waltjo
24th February 2006, 09:35 PM
and i feel left out now

:laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ausiedeb
25th February 2006, 05:38 AM
I know that Deb dint.cos i just got delivery status failed msg....tut tut. :rolleyes:

received it now possum :kiss: will send you email soon :grin:

:friends:

Good Ambition
25th February 2006, 03:43 PM

well said! there's some scary shit going down but no one wants to see it. they'll only see it when it's too bloody late to prevent it. wake up people!!!!! :grrr:

Exactly, you've both said totally what's on my mind............and yet the scary thing isn't so much what that "secret" elite are doing (but not secret AT ALL, because their agenda is easily found).....they couldn't do what they do if the majority of the human race didn't silently comply out of fear/denial.

There's no difference now between the climate that gave rise to Hitler and the present day, but very few people are prepared to acknowledge it......the same inter ethinc divisions, the same religious and cultural conflicts, they're even showing LOADS of doccs and films about that period on tv in the UK, so it's as though they are telling us ......we are falling into it BIG TIME, yet believe we're intelligent and above being mind controlled.

But just like you said Sting, it reminds me of that poem I think by a survivor of the holocaust: FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE JEWS, AND I DID NOT SPEAK OUT BECAUSE I WAS NOT A JEW.....THEN THEY CAME FOR ME AND THERE WAS NO-ONE LEFT TO SPEAK FOR ME :rolleyes:

jahnus
25th February 2006, 04:03 PM
very sad to see that some people using religion as an excuse to kill/hurt/or disrespect other people/religions isnt religion something for yourself? cause youre heaven aint mine and vice versa

its stupid(and it kinda show what person you are) using a thing as religion that pleads for peace and love as a weapon against the human race

i cant imagine that allah/god/jahovia/boedha and so on pleading for the murder of innocent people, and lets face it so what i dont believe that doesnt mean im a bad person im just me and i will try to make sure that in the end i can look back at my life thinking ........at least ive try my best

cause in the end we all know what wrong or right

greetings jahnus :bouncered: :bounceyellow: :bounce:

kenji-ko
26th February 2006, 02:41 AM
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE JEWS, AND I DID NOT SPEAK OUT BECAUSE I WAS NOT A JEW.....THEN THEY CAME FOR ME AND THERE WAS NO-ONE LEFT TO SPEAK FOR ME :rolleyes:

This man that said this, was one of the rare religious figure during the rise of nazism that tried to call attention to his german fellowman of the danger of such propaganda and hatred...

For me, the new Hitler is incarnated in the US Doctrine since the end of the WWII.... They killed more than we can think...

The master plan hidden by conflicts between countries in the whole wide world....
I will never forget Hiroshima and someone that says that Hiroshima was useful, is like someone saying that nazi camp did not exist...

This is simply the negation of the existance of the human race...

I suggest to book lovers to read:

Hitler by Ian Kershaw and Se Questo un Uomo by Primo Levi...

Just to remember that Hitler won't be unique "en son genre"...

greetings from Mexico guys!

kenji-ko
26th February 2006, 03:12 AM
next message

kenji-ko
26th February 2006, 03:13 AM
Ah Imani..

Concerning the cartoon affair....i would just remind you that Denmark has one the most racist policy in Europe...( especially concerning the polical refugee ). Only Russians in tchetchenya can do better...

I do not try to excuse the fact that the Muslim reactions in the whole is justified. ( i would have like to see these same muslims fighting for the rights they often do not have...Powerful propaganda!)

I just say Denmark, with its xenophobic and islamophobic atmosphere, the journalists there can easily feel free to spit in the face of a religion they despise....( freedom of speech by the way, is also taking the risk of the people in front of you, are expressing the disaprooval!)

Danish are offended by the demonstaters walking on or burning their flags... So were the muslim seeing their Holy prophet dressed like a terrorist....

When they talk about about the so-called CIVILIZATION.... I jump on my feet....
I remember when Galileo, was going to be burned for having said the truth...., in Asia and middle-east, they knew they were 9 planets and a solar system....

Most people in the ****ing planet do not have the luxury of choosing their school, cos for most of them there aren't..

If i kidnapped a Danish and put him in family in Pakistan or Afghanistan, he won't be as "civilized" as Denmark people

European Centrism is the danger of tomorrow...
like any Ethnocentrism!

Believe or not, but a butterflies can creates hurrycanes in the other side of the world...Hope you understand my point of view...

Good Ambition
27th February 2006, 06:27 PM
Yep Kenji, I see your point....... :wink:

And thanks for the reading matter.....i've seen quotes of Primo Levi but haven't read his work in full......I don't know if you or anyone here is familiar with the Protocols of the Elders Of Zion, but in that doccument, written in the 18th century, it illustrates the many techniques to be used by the elite (whomever they are- illuminati, jesuit order?)........INCLUDING what we've seen in Denmark, and what we seem to be seeing on a daily basis since Sept 11th 2001 (tho of course, this agenda was in effect long before)

By the way, don't be fooled by the "Zion" bit, because although a handful of ELITE jews (who paid lip service to judaism) co-authored it, it isn't evidence of some "jewish plot".....that is another myth used to divide/rule/conquer jew and arab alike........you see, these guys cared about their own Jewish people as much as Blair and their ilk care about us- i.e, not at all.....because of the stigma of being labeled "anti semitic", the "Protocols" have not been brought to full attention and those that have are vilified by the press (and we all know who owns the mainstream press, eh?)

I'd also recommend Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars which is on the same subject and a lot more besides (e.g, ever wondered why "reality" tv is so big?)

In fact: go to: www.akasha.de/~aton/swfqw.html

.......and SCROLL DOWN to the paragraph entitled "DIVERSION, THE PRIMARY STRATEGY"

Hope the links work now........... :wink:

kenji-ko
28th February 2006, 04:49 AM
Yes Imani Thanks...

I have heard about the protocol...It is one of the most read book by muslim fundamentalist...

To tell the truth, i never read as i am not able to get a copy...
For sure for it seems to be illuminati plot in order to divide jews and muslim to get on welll...Before that book Jews and Muslim used to live side by side....In great pain ( 1492: La Reconquista by los Reyes catolicos in Spain ) or in harmony ( Palestina and Galileo valley)
Arab never never created Pogrom or Auschwitz...
That's a pity sons of Israel forgot that african-muslim soldiers fought for their freedom.....
Each Israeli should try to remember Monte Cassino Battle...

They put all non white-soldiers on the 1st lines....

Sorry for the digressions....i copy the link and when i got time...will read...

In the mean time I send you s big hello from Mexico where sun is shining!!!.... euh not know anymore..it's night...

Hasta la vista baby.... :king:

Good Ambition
28th February 2006, 02:45 PM
Yes Imani Thanks...

I have heard about the protocol...It is one of the most read book by muslim fundamentalist...

To tell the truth, i never read as i am not able to get a copy...
For sure for it seems to be illuminati plot in order to divide jews and muslim to get on welll...Before that book Jews and Muslim used to live side by side....In great pain ( 1492: La Reconquista by los Reyes catolicos in Spain ) or in harmony ( Palestina and Galileo valley)
Arab never never created Pogrom or Auschwitz...
That's a pity sons of Israel forgot that african-muslim soldiers fought for their freedom.....
Each Israeli should try to remember Monte Cassino Battle...

They put all non white-soldiers on the 1st lines....

Sorry for the digressions....i copy the link and when i got time...will read...

In the mean time I send you s big hello from Mexico where sun is shining!!!.... euh not know anymore..it's night...

Hasta la vista baby.... :king:

Yes, the protocols are used by the Islamic fundis TODAY........and they were used by Hitler also, whom was definitely part of the New World Order agenda :eek:......And as long as those imams focus upon the "jewish plot" MYTH (and as long as they get maximum publicity from the media) it's going to create fear and antagonism all over- which is which is exactly the plan. From what I've studied recently, the Protocols were authored by the Jesuit Order, whom are actually ABOVE the Illuminati.

Bear in mind that the motto of these elite, "order out of chaos".....i.e, they create the chaos covertly, as a way of coming in to restore THEIR (New World) Order.

In other words, some of the elite "muslim" fundamentalists know that they are puppets, they know the role they're playing in league with the Western elite (such as Osama Bin Laden, for example).....

Obviously, there are some people who don't know the game, and they follow So when I see those protestors flag burning and stuff and even supporting Bin Laden, what you're dealing with is a combination of brainwashed fools and stooges there to stir things up.

But hey, this is obviously a "conspiracy theory" with no true basis- right? :bigwink:

WRONG.

Good Ambition
28th February 2006, 02:48 PM
btw......Remeber that song by Sting, "History Will Teach Us Nothing"??

HOW TRUE IS THAT? :rolleyes: