View Full Version : pc question

20th January 2006, 07:22 PM
Last few days, if I click on something, I am getting (where cursor shud be) and black circle with a line through it, like a no entry sign basicly and I can't do anything for a few mins.

Why? what does it mean?

Looks like this


this site talks about it, but I don't understand it :laff:


20th January 2006, 08:16 PM
may be when you try and access those porn site you like shel and they don;t think your old enough :laff:

no really i havn't a clue :)

20th January 2006, 08:18 PM
shell i get that a few times, but think it may have summat to do with me lap dance... :haha:

20th January 2006, 09:21 PM
are you on aol???

may be that your site guards, are restricting you to much???

but just ignore me im pissed :laff: :laff: :laff:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th January 2006, 11:04 PM
Shell i think its telling u u cant drag n drop that which u are clickin on
Big love xxxxxxxxxxxx :friends: :kiss: :friends: :love:

20th January 2006, 11:37 PM
in other words shell no more nicking other peeps pictures of the sites :laff: :laff: :laff:


21st January 2006, 11:26 AM
Seems to me , if I have my email and here and ebay open, then it happens, no dodgy sites thanks very much :rolleyes:

When thats what that link led me to believe Sue, but if I click to open a post it happens, so not trying to drag and drop.

Awe well , forget it, not important anyway :lol: