PDA

View Full Version : My new shop

mozlongtime
18th January 2006, 11:05 AM
Yesterday I opened a new shop called "Guess what I found?" only two doors down from where I live. The people living thier currently had a few issues with this but you can't always hope to get on with your neighbours can you? Anyway, as the name of the shop suggests it's stocked with things that I find on the way to open up in the morning, I currently have for sale:

Some leaves (brown in colour) - 1p each
Some white dog crap - 50p a ball (very rare items)
A Kit Kat wrapper - 15p
6 letters addressed to me that the Postman stuffed in my hedge - 35p each
Neighbour's white BMW 316 - 175 (no keys or log book - interested parties must arrive in the wee small hours and be prepared to push it)

Feel free to come in and have a look around but please ignore the family of 4 in the middle of the display area.

:smokin: :smokin:

MAYBETOMORROW
18th January 2006, 12:48 PM
:grin: :laff:

ubs4me
18th January 2006, 01:28 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

------------------------------------

Big luv
kerry :king:

janicerose
18th January 2006, 02:43 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

*Cookie*
18th January 2006, 03:05 PM
wow white dog poo. that is rare!!!!

wonder what ya have to feed a dog to get it to crap white ones :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STING
18th January 2006, 03:15 PM

wonder what ya have to feed a dog to get it to crap white ones :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it used to be common as muck in the seventies, i was always finding some on the pavement. but nowadays it's put in bags and hurried away in case someone sees it and you're fined. i think when it's white it's mummified dog shite. it's never on the pavement long enuff nowadays :grin:

mozlongtime
18th January 2006, 03:16 PM

it used to be common as muck in the seventies, i was always finding some on the pavement. but nowadays it's put in bags and hurried away in case someone sees it and you're fined. i think when it's white it's mummified dog shite. it's never on the pavement long enuff nowadays :grin:

Common as muck St? :grin:

:smokin: :smokin:

STING
18th January 2006, 07:01 PM

Common as muck St? :grin:

:smokin: :smokin: mm, apt choice o words mefinx M! :grin: :grin:

SummerSunShine
18th January 2006, 10:39 PM
Seek help :laff:

ausiedeb
18th January 2006, 11:21 PM
Hey Moz ....you havent perhaps found my parcel with the "UB40 Live in South Africa" video have you??? :ooh: My postie still hasnt delivered it to me .. can you look in ya hedges?? :eek: :laff: :laff:

:laff:

homegrown-trumpet
19th January 2006, 01:32 AM
:laff: :laff: :lol: :lol: KIT KAT WRAPPER :haha:

SummerSunShine
19th January 2006, 02:31 AM
:laff: :laff: :lol: :lol: KIT KAT WRAPPER :haha:

What about it?

homegrown-trumpet
19th January 2006, 02:33 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: are u jokin, he put kit kat wrapper 15p :lol: :lol:
thats how much they are WITH THE CHOCOLATE hahaha ITS JUS A LAF chill out summersunshine

SummerSunShine
19th January 2006, 02:37 AM
:laff: :laff: :laff: are u jokin, he put kit kat wrapper 15p :lol: :lol:
thats how much they are WITH THE CHOCOLATE hahaha ITS JUS A LAF chill out summersunshine

No. :haha:

ausiedeb
19th January 2006, 06:27 AM
:rolleyes: :eek: :aagh: oh dear :ooh:

*Cookie*
19th January 2006, 07:28 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: