PDA

View Full Version : 1000 posts waste of space

Waltjo
19th December 2005, 09:51 PM
Do you think congratulatory 1000 posts are Numpty posts?? :eek: and are happy birthday posts a waste of bb space :eek: :eek:

janicerose
19th December 2005, 10:01 PM
no--i don't think so!!!
they make the bb a friendlier place!!
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Matt Pacino
19th December 2005, 10:02 PM
LOL you are supposed to set up a poll you numpty!!!
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Waltjo
19th December 2005, 10:06 PM
:bigwink: :bigwink: You have the option w.a.n.k.e.r :lol: :lol:

janicerose
19th December 2005, 10:09 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

nice one mags!!!
see -- we're not thick!!!!
:laff:

Matt Pacino
19th December 2005, 10:16 PM
no--i don't think so!!!
they make the bb a friendlier place!!

I have to agree , but I hate people who spend there time posting on every single thread on the BB on subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with UB40 & then go OH look at me Ive done one million posts ..........who gives a f*ck, as long As you post points of relevance & intrest .

janicerose
19th December 2005, 10:22 PM
thank- you matt!!!
but i personally think it nice to congratulate someone on 1000 post!!
however they've done it!!!
:grin:

Waltjo
19th December 2005, 10:26 PM
Anyway we don't post on all of em :rolleyes: and I certainly don't post just to get my posts up!!!!! and if I do post a silly one it certainly keeps people like you on your toes moaning about it :aagh: :aagh: :aagh:

Matt Pacino
19th December 2005, 10:26 PM

Cant you edit your first post so we can make this thread it to a propper poll !!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UBLutwyche
19th December 2005, 10:29 PM
thank- you matt!!!
but i personally think it nice to congratulate someone on 1000 post!!
however they've done it!!!
:grin:

Yes it is nice to congratulate someone when they;ve done 1000 posts. But its silly when people post say "well done on getting 150..357....589...894 posts etc, which is what has been happening and then posting i got 1 post to go til i get to a 1000....ooh look i got a 1000 now :rolleyes:

Its silly, and no-one gives a flying f**k anyway.......anyone can get 1000 posts by posting bollo**s!!!

BUT does everyone have to moan and make big issues out of ONE comment. Christ almighty! Anyone would think you're trying to increment your number of posts :bigwink:

:laff: :laff:

Waltjo
19th December 2005, 10:37 PM

Cant you edit your first post so we can make this thread it to a propper poll !!

NO!!!!!!!!!

And I see you got your side kick getting in on the action as well :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UBLutwyche
19th December 2005, 10:38 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!

And I see you got your side kick getting in on the action as well :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Yeah like you and JR :laff:

Waltjo
19th December 2005, 10:41 PM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :haha: :haha: :haha:

But since you insist Matt :bigwink: :bigwink:

UBLutwyche
19th December 2005, 11:14 PM
Don't understand the question :haha:

MAYBETOMORROW
19th December 2005, 11:51 PM
Happy Birthdays to loonies are OK, and the odd post about reaching 100 or 1000 are fine too, it keeps us all communicating with each other :friends:

:beer: :smokin:

Waltjo
20th December 2005, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthdays to loonies are OK, and the odd post about reaching 100 or 1000 are fine too, it keeps us all communicating with each other :friends:

:beer: :smokin:

Cheers Dave :grin: :grin:

janicerose
20th December 2005, 05:24 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah like you and JR :laff:

erm excuse me, but i have only just come on!!!!
haven't been on since last night!
so don't start on me!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Waltjo
20th December 2005, 06:19 PM
:aagh: :aagh: It's bad hairs day all round Janice :eek: :eek: they can't leave our posts alone :laff: :laff: :laff:

What is it about our posts lol?? other people ask inane questions or post silly posts :eek: and not a murmur :bigwink: :bigwink:

janicerose
20th December 2005, 06:31 PM
think its cos they're true numptys!!!
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

STING
26th December 2005, 02:19 PM
can't remember voting on this poll and yet it won't let me so i must have :ooh: :ooh:

Emma
12th January 2006, 01:43 PM
i must say that the recent spate of congrats on 500 , 700 , 567 posts get on my nerves !!! yes , fine if you get 1000 , or 100 to get to loonie , but non landmark posts do me head in .
Happy Birthday post are fine .

janice
12th January 2006, 04:23 PM
i must say that the recent spate of congrats on 500 , 700 , 567 posts get on my nerves !!! yes , fine if you get 1000 , or 100 to get to loonie , but non landmark posts do me head in .
Happy Birthday post are fine .i agree stick to 100, or 1000 but come on it gettin if u get 2 posts now it up on bb :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th January 2006, 10:29 PM
Emma, are we allowed to congratulate you when you get to 2000 posts within the next week, or will you tell us off? :grin: :haha: :laff:

NZUB40
23rd January 2006, 10:54 PM
Don't rely care because I post and it gives me one post closer to 1000. But I do mean it.