PDA

View Full Version : 24 HOUR DRINKING

joolz
28th November 2005, 08:23 PM
So am i missing the point here - maybe someone can put me right!!

About 6 months ago the natiional news, the government and the press were SOOOOOO concerned that we were all 'binge drinking' so let me see - ohh we'll EXTEND the drinking hours so we can 'binge drink' even MORE and even LONGER!!?!?!?!>

So you go out on a Friday night - 'binge drink' as they put it, from 8-11.30ish get pist, fall over, throw up and go home (hopefully) so now we do all that but UNTIL..3am after another 8/10 drinks!!?!?!

HUH?????

am i missing something here?? :rolleyes: :confused: What is the real point of the new licensing laws??

BRUMMY UB
28th November 2005, 08:26 PM
SHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH THEY MIGHT CHANGE IT BACK :beer: :beer: :beer: :laff: :laff: :laff:

*Cookie*
28th November 2005, 08:31 PM
the real point is that 11.30 youll be able to get a cab home as the whole town and his wife wont be queuing at the taxi rank!!! :love: :love:

*Cookie*
28th November 2005, 08:32 PM
oh and mugs like me who work in a bar will have to work until the early hours for min wage so there bosses can reap the rewards :laff: :laff: :laff:

joolz
28th November 2005, 08:35 PM
Maybe they will open restaurants 24hrs next - then complain that the health service cant cope with all the OBESE FAT BASTARDS like the government keeps tellin us we are!

Sorry duno why im on my high morale ground tonight - Hormones :rolleyes:

*Cookie*
28th November 2005, 08:38 PM
Maybe they will open restaurants 24hrs next - then complain that the health service cant cope with all the OBESE FAT BASTARDS like the government keeps tellin us we are!

Sorry duno why im on my high morale ground tonight - Hormones :rolleyes:

hmm thats all i need 24hr chef!!! rolf

would never see my other half!!

hang on a mo :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmmm
yeah bonus!!!
bring on 24 hr restraunts :laff: :laff: :laff:

joolz
28th November 2005, 08:40 PM
TOO FUNNY COOKIE :laff: :laff: :laff:

singerman
28th November 2005, 09:15 PM
i'm still in training for a 24 hour boozing session joolz, i'll let u know when i'm fully fit :) in the meantime.... hic :king: rick.x :beer: :beer: :beer: :kiss:

SuGgS
28th November 2005, 09:24 PM
lol rick

:beer:

24 hour session ............u wont fall asleep on me will ya

lol

:beer: :beer:

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th November 2005, 09:27 PM
i'm still in training for a 24 hour boozing session joolz, i'll let u know when i'm fully fit :) in the meantime.... hic :king: rick.x :beer: :beer: :beer: :kiss:

still ???? you having a laff rick :laff:

singerman
28th November 2005, 09:34 PM
yo yo darren n anne-marie..... no sleep til................. fest-time ;) rick.x :beer: :beer: :beer:

MAYBETOMORROW
28th November 2005, 10:46 PM

Rick, it seems as though you have the Northern Hemisphere sorted, so I'll look after the binge drinking in the South!!

:beer: :beer: :smokin: :laff: