PDA

View Full Version : Horror Films

Lottie
28th October 2005, 07:12 PM
Just wondering what every one's scariest horror film is coz i love them so much! :)

Jolene
28th October 2005, 09:48 PM
Blair Witch :aagh:

:love: Jolene

STING
29th October 2005, 01:29 AM
the only one i can remember scaring me shitless was the old 1931 frankenstein film with boris karloff. mind you i was around eight at the time and busting for a pee. i remember peeing in the mop bucket in the kitchen cos i was too scared to go upstairs to the toilet!! :laff: :laff:

Lottie
29th October 2005, 09:41 AM

Is that a true story or not? Coz some say it is some say it isn't. If it is that is really freaky!

Lottie
29th October 2005, 09:42 AM
the only one i can remember scaring me shitless was the old 1931 frankenstein film with boris karloff. mind you i was around eight at the time and busting for a pee. i remember peeing in the mop bucket in the kitchen cos i was too scared to go upstairs to the toilet!! :laff: :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: awwww bless! Poor thing! :lol:

sweetsensation
29th October 2005, 02:35 PM
ooooooooo when I was a kid I remember watching The Amityville Horror and being terrified :aagh:

http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/

I loved all those zombie movie when I was a kid. Remember the one where they were in a supermarket? I thought that was great :lol:

Didn't like The Omen either :ooh: Especially the music :eek: still scares me now. :evil:

Eagle
29th October 2005, 02:56 PM

I can remember watching scary films as a kid and was too scared to go to the toilet cos I thought a monster would come out of the loo and grab me while I was sitting on it. :lol:

Jacki

Grinner
29th October 2005, 04:47 PM
got to be the exorcist,i sneaked in the cinema when i was 12,many years ago,frightened the4fkin life out of me.never seen it since

Jolene
30th October 2005, 03:14 AM

Is that a true story or not? Coz some say it is some say it isn't. If it is that is really freaky!

I think that was the whole thing when it 1st came out people were saying that it really happened. But, no, I dont think its really true. Although.......you never know :evil:

silverUB
30th October 2005, 01:34 PM
I put other cause I dont really get scared... but there was 1 french film that i watched last year and it sh*t me up bad!! I didnt sleep all night i sat there with the light on pretending to read

Not Just Another Girl
30th October 2005, 04:42 PM
The ring..but only the Japanese version :eek: :eek:

Lottie
30th October 2005, 05:41 PM
The ring..but only the Japanese version :eek: :eek:

yeh, the american one is crap!

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd November 2005, 02:59 AM
Cujo!

Bloody scary movie about a rabid dog who's not very nice to say the least :eek:

UB40Fan_Siege
22nd December 2005, 10:23 PM
i aint been scared since i was like 6 or 7 wen i watched Childs Play with the ginger haired doll chucky...haha thats messy now

UB40Fan_Siege
22nd December 2005, 10:25 PM
[quote="sweetsensation"]ooooooooo when I was a kid I remember watching The Amityville Horror and being terrified :aagh:

http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/

I loved all those zombie movie when I was a kid. Remember the one where they were in a supermarket? I thought that was great :lol:

quote]

the supermarket one,was that dawn of the dead?

and im rele intrested in the whole amityville story,my mum bought me the two books for xmas.

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd December 2005, 12:33 AM
Yep, Dawn Of The Dead was a classic!! :smokin:

SummerSunShine
23rd December 2005, 05:17 AM
Yep, Dawn Of The Dead was a classic!! :smokin:

Which DOTD?

Robinsduvet
23rd December 2005, 10:34 PM
Why is there no option for they are all pants :grin: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Cheryl-Loves-UB40
9th January 2006, 10:28 AM
don't like horror films that much

gaynorubfan05
9th January 2006, 11:56 AM
i seen omen all three of them
amyville house 2 i watched it when i was 10 and it was scary
nightmare on elm street 1 and that was scary

i won't watched them now

winkwink
9th January 2006, 01:12 PM

I can remember watching scary films as a kid and was too scared to go to the toilet cos I thought a monster would come out of the loo and grab me while I was sitting on it. :lol:

Jacki

I know wot you mean Jackie...i used to think the same :grin: I wouldnt go near a shower either!! :grin: :grin: :laff:

*Cookie*
9th January 2006, 01:48 PM
the ring out of those listed,

because i like something with a bit of a story,

nightmare on elm street and stuff like that are all just blood fests

Reggae Girl
9th January 2006, 08:48 PM
The Exorcist :aagh:

sheila33
12th January 2006, 04:52 PM
There is not one horror what can scare me but a good horror for me is SAW ll.... That is what i call a good horror.... :grin:

FlitterJaz
12th January 2006, 05:36 PM
The Ring, The exorcist and silence of the lambs (including Red Dragon).....................God, i hate these movies............ and for some stupid reason, I keep watching horrors although I can't sleep for a couple of nights :laff: :laff: :laff:

One Woman Man
16th January 2006, 10:22 AM
I was gonna vote for THE RING but i have to vote OTHER for ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS. The original version.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

======================================

terry :grin:

Lottie
18th January 2006, 04:41 PM
There is not one horror what can scare me but a good horror for me is SAW ll.... That is what i call a good horror.... :grin:

I agree that was EXCELLENT :grin:

Charmed
22nd January 2006, 11:21 PM
I think personally it has to be 'House of a 1000 corpses' and the recent follow up 'Devils Rejects'.
Fantastic scary bllod thursty films.
love
Charmed.

sammy
22nd January 2006, 11:27 PM
no it has to be the people who live under the stairs!!
i have to go bed half way through.....i cant handle it
i poop me pants :eek:

Mick_f
25th January 2006, 08:11 PM
Think mine has to be the uncut version of evil dead :eek: :eek:

Lottie
25th January 2006, 09:05 PM
no it has to be the people who live under the stairs!!
i have to go bed half way through.....i cant handle it
i poop me pants :eek:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th January 2006, 08:49 PM
Scariest for me the original Dracula Mr NOSFERATU love me horrors but still cant watch that film and the other is Clown House love IT but have to hide when the clown comes up i dont deal with clowns very well!!! :eek: :eek:
Big love xxxxxxxxxx :friends: :kiss: :friends: :love:

sweetchilli
8th February 2006, 11:51 PM
Has anyone seen the Excorcist of Emily Rose, based on a true story :eek: scared the pants off me :ooh:

monie
9th February 2006, 01:11 PM
White noice,omg not that its terrible scaring...but o o how many times I feld from my chair pfffft

Taffy aka SuzieQ
10th February 2006, 03:29 PM
Has anyone seen the Excorcist of Emily Rose, based on a true story :eek: scared the pants off me :ooh:
Seen it cool film,looking forward to new ones coming out When a Stranger Calls,Final Destination 3,The hills have Eyes and Stay Alive trailers look good(especially Stay Alive the eye follows u round the screen) :eek: .