PDA

View Full Version : do you like...........winter, spring,summer or fall(autumn)

samantha M
24th September 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm a winter colour............well thats the colour clothes i should wear.....prob need to be female to undersatnd that......buttttttttttttttt OMG i'm not looking forward to those long...dark...cold...months.....sads.....i was born to expose in the summer.......you????? :lol:

Just Bianca
24th September 2005, 07:34 PM
I like the winter but only when the snow falls, a huge snowball fight, after that quick inside, candles on, fireplace is burning a glass of wine lovely music on and i'm in heaven then :wink:

Ghost
25th September 2005, 11:37 AM
Spring
The anticipation of longer warmer day (hopefully) to come :)

MelinaPerez
25th September 2005, 05:18 PM
Summer,then winter.

The Gardener
25th September 2005, 05:57 PM
I like all seasons coz of being a Landscape business you have to like all seasons otherwise yer buggered.It would be boring if it was hot all the time.Anyway what would the good old British public moan about lol if it was good all the time ay!!!!!!?

sweetsensation
25th September 2005, 06:12 PM
Winter

robs mrs fix it
25th September 2005, 11:49 PM
ME LOVE SUMMER. :beer:

Emma
27th September 2005, 02:09 AM
winter , spring,summer,or fall ................ all you gotta do is call , and ill be there yes i will , you gotta a friend :grin: :grin: :grin:

jjo
27th September 2005, 07:32 PM
It's gotta be summer for me. I work in a primary school and so I have the long six week holidays :wink: :P

Loraine aka Smitten
27th September 2005, 11:39 PM
Has to be summer, the days are so much longer and everyone is so much friendlier....everyone seems to hibernate in the winter.

kate13
27th September 2005, 11:52 PM
it's got to be summer :grin:

ausiedeb
29th September 2005, 05:59 AM
Got to be summer for me... afterall.. I do live in Australia :grin: :laff:

UBlong2me
29th September 2005, 11:24 AM
I love spring, all of nature starting to bloom again, like a new beginning. The weather is getting better, everyone seems to be
ligthning up. I also like winter, cause it's so cosy, sitting by the
fire with a cup of hot chocolate, eating cookies and listen to UB40!
Mmm, would be even better to sit by the fire with one the UB's, but I guess I have to settle for that cup of hot chocolate...... :grin:

winkwink
6th October 2005, 08:35 PM
has to be summer for me,sitting outside a lovely country pub in the beer garden with the kids,sipping an ice cold shandy (or vodka,im not fussy)! catching the rays at the same time! ah bliss!!
:beer: :beer: :smokin: :beer: :beer:

silverUB
8th October 2005, 11:28 PM
I like the winter best by far!!! :love:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th October 2005, 05:35 AM
Summer here can be too hot, so I'd tend for winter!! :beer:

dlstumm5563
13th October 2005, 03:28 AM
Wink, nothing better than a hot summer day! Going out on the front deck and knocking back a shandy and relaxing! :grin:

Winter here in the Portland, OR. area is a bit wet to say the least!

But it's great listening to the storms roll through...like the weather broadcasters say, "just wait 10 mins and it will change"! LOL

Debs