PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Bart
20th August 2004, 12:26 PM
Hiya website dude :D

Adam,is it possible on this bb to have the option for board members to choose and upload their own avatars (icons)?? I don't know what system you are using but I know this is possible with iconboards because I am a member on some of those and you can frequently change the icon..

Was just wondering cos this would take pressure off you with all the loonies asking for icons and you not having the time to fix it ..

Maybe if it were possible it could be done so that you still had to post 100 times before you get the avatar..

graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
21st August 2004, 04:53 AM
Here,here!

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2004, 01:33 AM
Good idea Bartman!!

:)

Murf
23rd August 2004, 03:30 AM
Great Idea

:D graemlins/beer.gif

Carlene Lydia
23rd August 2004, 04:05 AM
That's a fab idea Bart!!! :)

Skirge, The Chef
23rd August 2004, 05:21 PM
Yup gets my vote can limit the size of em too
only thing is Adam would have to setup space for hosting them or just make it they have to be self hosted..

Mick_f
28th August 2004, 06:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bart:
Hiya website dude :D

Adam,is it possible on this bb to have the option for board members to choose and upload their own avatars (icons)?? I don't know what system you are using but I know this is possible with iconboards because I am a member on some of those and you can frequently change the icon..

Was just wondering cos this would take pressure off you with all the loonies asking for icons and you not having the time to fix it ..

Maybe if it were possible it could be done so that you still had to post 100 times before you get the avatar..

graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>I think thats a good idea bart i was just coming on here to post the same thing and saw your post maybe it can be pics of the band members plus the option to upload your own as you said

graemlins/smokin.gif