PDA

View Full Version : ADAM - CAN I HELP?

MAYBETOMORROW
20th August 2004, 06:54 AM
Hello Adam!

You are obviously a very busy person, and again I thank you for your time in repairing the BB problem in the first week or so of August!

As you are aware, there are many requests from BB members to have their "loonie" status granted, icons added, or icons changed.

Is there any way possible that myself, or anyone else for that matter, can assist you with this process??

Firstly, it would minimise the time you would have to spend on these requests.

Secondly, it would reduce the number of posts from people who keep asking you for these changes.

And finally, it would help keep a little more harmony within the BB if someone was able to answer their queries or requests within the same week (for example).

Thanks for your time - I really appreciate it!!

Looking forward to your reply.

:)

Carlene Lydia
20th August 2004, 11:15 AM
Hey not a bad idea Dave!!!!! :)

I'm willing to help out as well....

:D

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2004, 06:33 AM
Still willing if it's viable!

Murf
24th August 2004, 07:05 AM
im sure its Viable, just need someone to even read the board

homely(kiwi)girl
24th August 2004, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
Is there any way possible that myself, or anyone else for that matter, can assist you with this process??<hr></blockquote>

Top idea, Washington!!! Upstairs for thinking, eh?

I'm no whizz but, like Carlene, I'm happy to help out too!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Waltjo
26th August 2004, 09:45 PM
It's a pity Adam doesn't seem to have read your offers of help :cool: :cool:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
27th August 2004, 08:40 PM
Good idea Dave Adam works so hard he should have some help.....i would offer but i can just about type let alone add icons. :D
Big love n huggies Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
27th August 2004, 09:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Taffy:
Good idea Dave Adam works so hard he should have some help.....i would offer but i can just about type let alone add icons. :D
Big love n huggies Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

MAYBETOMORROW
30th August 2004, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]

:D graemlins/laff.gif Good thinking Jolene!

Rat In Mi Kitchen
30th August 2004, 01:12 PM
Why don't you try e-mailing him? His addy is:

xxxx

[ 28 October 2004: Message edited by: Degenerate ]</p>

Helena
31st August 2004, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rat In Mi Kitchen:
Why don't you try e-mailing him? His addy is:

xxxx<hr></blockquote>

i'm sure he'll love you for that dave graemlins/laff.gif

[ 28 October 2004: Message edited by: Degenerate ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd September 2004, 05:54 AM
:D :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Degenerate
7th September 2004, 12:27 AM
i read... occasionally... got a lot to catch up on.

p.s. moderators is not down to me, it's an ongoing discussion i've had with dep for a couple of years... when we come to a conclusion, we'll let you all know.

p.p.s. thanks rat

MAYBETOMORROW
7th September 2004, 02:02 AM
Thanks Adam!!