PDA

View Full Version : Q&A

BUGHEAD
15th August 2004, 10:18 PM
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ALI'S ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY US LOT,OR ARE THEY STILL BEING ASKED? THANX :confused:

j59
15th August 2004, 10:31 PM
graemlins/laff.gif Now that's the biggest question of all graemlins/bigwink.gif
love jx

Carlene Lydia
16th August 2004, 09:41 AM
Ali was enrolled into a English Course so that he could sit down and actually read our questions, then construct sentences so that we would have our answers..... Course must still be going.... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

j59
16th August 2004, 03:11 PM
:D Carlene when you met the man , didn't you think to ask him , look mate where's the Answers
to the questions we asked you , over a year ago
now ? No ? Other things on your mind then Carlene ? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
graemlins/friends.gif
love jx

Carlene Lydia
17th August 2004, 04:17 AM
Jen, I asked BT & Robin, Ali might not have understood what I was asking him... graemlins/laff.gif ... BT pissed himself laughing when I asked him..... he's like...... "nah, he still hasn't learnt to read & write yet...." graemlins/laff.gif
oh, and I did have other things on my mind too...... like not letting him go when he was hugging me...... graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2004, 05:40 AM
I bet you had other things on your mind Carlene!!!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Carlene Lydia
17th August 2004, 05:54 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
I bet you had other things on your mind Carlene!!!!
<hr></blockquote>

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I did!!!!! graemlins/love.gif

Murf
17th August 2004, 06:09 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene kept asking me to get the car, but i wasnt going to be any part of kidnapping Ali graemlins/laff.gif

Murf

Carlene Lydia
17th August 2004, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Murf:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene kept asking me to get the car, but i wasnt going to be any part of kidnapping Ali graemlins/laff.gif

Murf<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif PMSL...... I told you not to tell anyone about my plot to kidnapp Ali..... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2004, 06:52 AM
Well done Murf!!

You gotta keep Carlene in line mate!!

'Cos we'll be needing Ali for the next concerts down under!!!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Carlene Lydia
17th August 2004, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
Well done Murf!!

You gotta keep Carlene in line mate!!

'Cos we'll be needing Ali for the next concerts down under!!!!
<hr></blockquote>

Hey, I don't need to be kept in line at all buddy... remember, it was murf I had to keep in line if I took him to flippin Rooty Hill RSL.....
graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2004, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]

Hey, I don't need to be kept in line at all buddy... remember, it was murf I had to keep in line if I took him to flippin Rooty Hill RSL.....
:D :D

Carlene Lydia
17th August 2004, 09:03 AM

It looks as though he kept himself in line while he was with you!! Good Murf must've taken his medication!!

:D :D <hr></blockquote>

Well I'll tell ya now Dave, he done pretty well considering how nuts I was going even before we made it to the state theatre..... graemlins/laff.gif

Murf
18th August 2004, 04:33 AM
tell me about it, i was just sitting there calmly and Carlene is jumping around, so excited.

Yeah Dave i did take my medication that day, but i tell ya, i want medication like they gave me in hospital last week.
Lots of Morphine :eek:

MAYBETOMORROW
18th August 2004, 06:53 AM
Morphine and Bundy Rum and Ferrero Rocher icecream......

Not a cocktail for the faint-hearted!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 02:14 AM
BTTT :)

Murf
19th August 2004, 03:38 AM
why BTTT??

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 03:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Murf:
why BTTT??

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif <hr></blockquote>

Just to see if any of the administrators were lurking and could answer the original question..... I guess not ..... we'll just have to keep playing!!

Murf
19th August 2004, 03:52 AM
what was the original question??

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 03:54 AM
Good question!!
:D

BUGHEAD
21st August 2004, 08:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by IB NEARLY40BABE:
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ALI'S ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY US LOT,OR ARE THEY STILL BEING ASKED? THANX :confused: <hr></blockquote>

original question! get with it guys.x

Jolene
27th August 2004, 09:08 PM
I think its best if we move on to Brian....Ali's could take another couple years or so :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

MAYBETOMORROW
30th August 2004, 04:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]I think its best if we move on to Brian....Ali's could take another couple years or so :D

Jolene
31st August 2004, 06:01 PM

You've got me curious now Jolene!! :D <hr></blockquote>

:D :p :cool:

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Degenerate
7th September 2004, 12:29 AM
i'm sure ali answered his questions, but he sent them in the post, addressed to somewhere in the milky way, i'm sure we'll get them by xmas.... 2019

MAYBETOMORROW
7th September 2004, 02:04 AM
:D :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
9th September 2004, 11:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
i'm sure ali answered his questions, but he sent them in the post, addressed to somewhere in the milky way, i'm sure we'll get them by xmas.... 2019

:D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif pmsl...