PDA

View Full Version : Adam note about...

sweetsensation
21st January 2004, 03:42 PM
the COLOUR DISPUTE :roll:

But why change Adam? In a large group you are never gonna be able to please everybody, so its not gonna make any difference.
I ain,t posted on whether I like it or not coz i don,t think its that important really,it won,t stop me coming here if I don,t like it and it won,t make me post more coz i do like it y'know what I mean?

So one way out would be to change the colour of the board maybe every few months, a quarterly thing or something.Maybe that would stop you being bugged?

Good Luck whatever you decide on

Michelle

Degenerate
21st January 2004, 05:59 PM
we're gonna change it as myself and dep feel that the colours are a bit too strong. on the original concept that i did for the new colours, they looked great for the homepage. but the bb is not quite the same. don't worry, we're constantly evaluating it and hopefully when we do decide on a scheme there will only be 1 dissenter :D

sweetsensation
21st January 2004, 07:31 PM
:D graemlins/love.gif

Shel graemlins/love.gif

Helena
22nd January 2004, 08:55 AM
just put this on other board but maybe it should go on here

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
this colours not bad but i got a genuine reason for wanting to change back. the computer system at my office is blue (same shade as old board) so when i used to go on board at work people didn't realise at a glance that i wasn't actually doin work. but now it's brown, people see straight away that i'm doin something i shouldn't and i think i'm gonna get in trouble if it keeps on. :eek: <hr></blockquote>

Mike.
22nd January 2004, 10:49 AM
***bottle Green*** ;)

Degenerate
22nd January 2004, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mike:
***bottle Green*** ;) <hr></blockquote>

not red, white & black then?

Mike.
23rd January 2004, 12:05 PM
yehhhhhh that wud be cool...without the black ;)

Helena
23rd January 2004, 02:27 PM
if it's green we won't be able to see adamn icon

how about claret and blue graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Shiva
23rd January 2004, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]the COLOUR DISPUTE :)
graemlins/friends.gif

Mike.
27th January 2004, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shiva:
[b]
i agree with sweetsensation
no matter what the color, im always going to be around,i love the people here, nothing is going to keep me anway. :)
;) graemlins/friends.gif

Jessica
2nd February 2004, 04:05 PM
that counts for me too :D

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif