PDA

View Full Version : Children's clothes?????

miko_mouse
11th November 2003, 07:53 AM
Hello Margaret,
How are you?
I want to ask you for some children's clothes because I also am a very big little UB40fan.and so are my sister and brother.
for my brother mum can order normal grown up sized clothes but me and my sister are very small so if we buy a t-shirt from the shop it will look as if we are wearing dresses.
So please can it be possible to get children's clothes in sizes 80 to 164?(I have size 74 and my sister has size 146 but a bit bigger doesn't matter for me mum says)
I hope it will be possible,
Love Tamiko graemlins/kiss.gif

RS
11th November 2003, 10:16 AM
Great idea,

I'd love to see my two little ones in UB T-shirts
especially as they have been bouncing around the living room to Homegrown!! :) :)

Mike.
11th November 2003, 11:37 AM
Good idea!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RS
11th November 2003, 12:50 PM
A little baseball cap would be great too!!! :D

Mike.
11th November 2003, 03:39 PM
Yeah...or some UB Nappies graemlins/laff.gif

RS
11th November 2003, 04:13 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rudie
11th November 2003, 07:10 PM
OOOOO yeah good idea :D believe it or not Margaret there are a lot of little ubloonies around,with parents like us lot blastin ub all the time graemlins/laff.gif

Caz Vernon
11th November 2003, 10:57 PM
My Gemma would look great in a UB40 Tshirt, she loves signing and dancing to "Ali" as she calls it, well she can't say UB40 yet pmsl( she's only 2 and half)

Chez xxx

Mike.
12th November 2003, 12:14 PM
Bless her! :)

Helena
12th November 2003, 12:27 PM
It'd be great if you could get some lickle clothes. I'd love some for my daughter. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

miko_mouse
13th November 2003, 08:09 AM
See Margaret,I am not the only one who wants UB40 clothes there are many people with children who would like to have UB40 clothes.
Please look into it.

Margaret
18th November 2003, 02:03 PM
We are currently working on the new uni-sex t-shirt, but your suggestions are noted for when we are looking into new items. A children's t-shirt is going to be available on the tour this year so those of you who are attending a show may be able to purchase one at the venue.
Best regards,
Margaret

[ 18 November 2003: Message edited by: Margaret/Dep ]</p>

Rudie
18th November 2003, 06:04 PM
WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo Kad can be a loonie (well he is anyways graemlins/laff.gif ) nice one Margaret graemlins/kiss.gif

miko_mouse
19th November 2003, 07:37 AM
Jippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
I am really happy now.
I am going to have a ub40 t-shirt and so is my sister!!!!!!!!.
I just hope it will fit me.
Sorry for not seeing this post earlier but I have been VERY busy the last couple of days.
But I will tell you another time(mum first has to upload some more photo's to her photoalbum so you can see what I have done)

[ 19 November 2003: Message edited by: miko_mouse ]</p>