PDA

View Full Version : sounds in chat

trina
19th September 2003, 05:02 PM
I don't know if its possible .. not being computer minded and that .. but we all know how many people go into an empty chat room and either leave .. or minimize chat to surf and forget they are there .. so I was wandering .. what are the chances of a sound being added .. so that every time someone enters chat .. the sound would happen .. you maybe could have a box to untick so you can disable it aswell .. would be way handy .. but maybe not possible .. I don't know!!! .. just a thought ... though thinking is pretty dangerous for me!!! :D

caja
19th September 2003, 08:35 PM
good idea trina
chris xx

trina
19th September 2003, 08:50 PM
The only problem with this is that it might say p*ss off when I enter!!! :D

sweetsensation
19th September 2003, 09:18 PM
Good idea, a door noise like on yahoo, door opening sound when someone comes in etc.

Geez trina, your coming up with some good ones lately, still on the red bull? ;)

Big big big love,
shel x x x

trina
19th September 2003, 10:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]
Geez trina, your coming up with some good ones lately, still on the red bull? :D :p

sweetsensation
19th September 2003, 10:18 PM
u said it you are a ginger nut lmao

trina
19th September 2003, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
u said it you are a ginger nut lmao<hr></blockquote>

:D :p

caja
20th September 2003, 09:17 PM
BTTT :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th September 2003, 09:47 PM
Great idea Trina, Adam listen to the woman she got brains. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif
Love Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif