PDA

View Full Version : New Mods Etc

Jon
9th July 2003, 02:58 PM
i think that some mods need to brought in to deal with the amount of traffic this BB is getting and also the disruupitve people that seem to sign up on it lately...because Adam doesnt seem to be around much i think it would be ideal to have people in to sort these thing out for when he aint around...what you guys think??

Jon*

Rudie
9th July 2003, 03:02 PM
I think that is a wikid idea,loads of members now and i am sure Adam is a very busy guy,so i agree big graemlins/love.gif Cara xxxx graemlins/friends.gif

Jon
9th July 2003, 03:04 PM
yeah twud be good, if Adam agress then we juss need to get us some new mods for each section

Carlene Lydia
10th July 2003, 06:15 AM
Gr8 Idea :D

Jon
10th July 2003, 09:07 AM
Lol thanx hun

Mike.
10th July 2003, 09:23 AM
Gud idea, Kidda.

Mike! :D

Jon
10th July 2003, 09:25 AM
lol cheers micka

Jon*

Hazz 913
10th July 2003, 11:35 PM
I have aoffered to helpadam before but he goes that they are ok with 3 moderators........i mean it not hard i do it for a living anyways..

Mike.
11th July 2003, 09:00 AM
Theres three mods? :D

Jon
11th July 2003, 09:16 AM
theres 3 of them :S thats confuses Jon even further..!! and i do it on forums and i have my own website so i would be able to do it...but what ever Adam says goes really :( ..

Jon*

Helena
11th July 2003, 08:08 PM
Trouble is that adam doesn't get paid for the work he does here so he can't really afford to spend too much time. I think that they need someone on here regularly that is paid to do so and can give it priority. I don't think that they should get any loonies involved as it really needs to be someone impartial.

Edwin
14th July 2003, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
Trouble is that adam doesn't get paid for the work he does here so he can't really afford to spend too much time. I think that they need someone on here regularly that is paid to do so and can give it priority. I don't think that they should get any loonies involved as it really needs to be someone impartial.<hr></blockquote>

Think so,
but why not loonies, there a lot of loonies that want help Adam for free, (incl myself).

[ 14 July 2003: Message edited by: Edwin ]</p>

Mike.
14th July 2003, 08:54 AM
True. Inviting loonies to take up the position would probably lead to bias when it comes to arguments.

Good Thinkin, hun!

Mikey! :D

Jon
14th July 2003, 09:00 AM
Twud be a good idea...see im a man of many ideas...well one actually :D

Jon* :D

ForrestGump
14th July 2003, 05:02 PM
I agree. I want my icon to be fixed a.s.a.p.