PDA

View Full Version : Orstralia and the Scrapbook

Becks
4th June 2003, 12:20 PM
Hi from Australia - and a new member. Has anyone heard of any tours down here at all? Also I've just had a look at the Scrapbook. Does anyone know where the pics were taken?
graemlins/kiss.gif

Helena
4th June 2003, 12:23 PM
hiya Becks

Welcome to loonieland graemlins/beer.gif

Unfortunately there doesn't look like theres gonna be a tour in oz for the time being but keep your eyes open. You'll have to have a word with Carlene and Murf who are also from Oz - they'll probably be the best for filling you in on the UB goings on there. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Becks
4th June 2003, 12:27 PM
OK - thank you. I may have to emigrate!!!!! You guys have ALL the fun....!

Carlene Lydia
4th June 2003, 12:33 PM
Well Hey Becks, welcome to the site...... Gr8 to see another Aussie joining our ranks!!!!!!! :)

Where abouts are you from???????????

We have no news on a tour here..... I'd actually asked the question to Brian last time, and unfortunately unless there is sum1 here who wants to promote them, we may not see them for a while... Myself and Murf have tried various tour promoters to no avail.... But hopefully once the new album comes out, we may get them down here..... We are well overdue for a tour....

If there's anything else you wanna know, just drop us a line anytime!!!!

graemlins/friends.gif

j59
4th June 2003, 02:26 PM
:D welcome to the bb becks :D
love J x

jacqueliene.
4th June 2003, 03:34 PM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif WELCOME to the BB BECKS graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Total_Sweet_Babe
5th June 2003, 04:34 AM
Welcome to LoonieLand!! :)

Becks
5th June 2003, 09:40 AM
Hey guys!!

Thanx for your replies. It's great to hear from you.

I come from Canberra - and today was freeeeezing!!! Snow forecast for the weekend. But I rekkon if I put on my "The Collection" DVD I should be up dancing and warm in no time! I was born in England (Romford, Essex girl) but my family emigrated when I was 7. From there we lived in Brisbane. Four years ago I came to Canberra and have been homesick for Brizzie ever since!

We actually do have fun here too. As you Ozzies know, we have lotsa great names out here (I normally have to go to Sydney), but we're doing okay. The communities around Darwin are all reggae luvvers. It would be fantastic to see UB40 and Yothu Yindi do a gig up in Darwin. It would be sold out in no time. But I am happy to keep my fingas crossed!

Love to you
Becks xx
graemlins/friends.gif

j59
5th June 2003, 09:46 AM
:D hello becks , sounds like you got the right idea stick the Dvd on :D :D :D
have fun
love J x

Carlene Lydia
5th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Hey Again Becks!!!!!

Well I actually live in Campbelltown, I'm sure you'd know where that is, you'd pass it on the way into Sydney, so I'm not that far away from you!!! It was pretty cold today here too, not as cold as what it'd be down there tho.... Haven't been to Canberra in ages.... my god, it's been about 4 years now, since I was last there..... I usually go down to Batemans Bay/Ulladulla..... luv the beaches there.... I'm pretty sure i'll end up retiring down there..... :D

We will definitely keep our fingers crossed for a tour, I'm watching the Tour Section extremely closely!!!!!!! :D

Keep in touch!!!!!
Take Care
graemlins/friends.gif

Mike.
5th June 2003, 01:24 PM
Welcome, Becks :) :) :)

liamdineen
7th June 2003, 05:06 PM
Welcome 2 UB BB ... Enjoy :)

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

LIAM

Jessica