PDA

View Full Version : car stickers my campaign goes on

champane
15th November 2002, 11:38 PM
yes faith/dep its me again any news yet it sounded so good when you answered my post ages ago now saying that we had to keep looking out for these stickers but that was along time ago now and we aint heard anything since so come on dep/faith please let us know as you can see there is still alot of interest in our ub40 car stickers

i wont give in till i get an answer lol

graemlins/love.gif

Anniemg
16th November 2002, 12:40 PM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif GO CHAMPANE graemlins/bouncepurple.gif GO CHAMPANE.........NEVER GIVE IN graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

US LOONIES....WE WANT OUR UB CARSTICKERS....PPPLLEASSSEEE graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Annie

little ali
16th November 2002, 07:03 PM
i did tell ya dep or faith what my mum was like she wont give up can we have them b4 xmas and i can get her 1 hehe

graemlins/beer.gif

Murf
18th November 2002, 01:41 AM
im gonna get my own sticker made up here in Oz

Murf

Mike.
19th November 2002, 12:11 PM
Good plan Murf...but I'd prefer an official one, eh?

bobby
19th November 2002, 04:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Murf:
im gonna get my own sticker made up here in Oz

Murf<hr></blockquote>

ive done this 3 times in the past, but when the car is sold the sticker goes aswell :D

champane
19th November 2002, 11:36 PM
Gotta agree with you guys official ones are the best mind i must admit i have thought of this idea alot esp as i hace a printers across the road from me and they can do signs in any format but i must admit ive got 2 ub 40 tops one was bought and that is a snide one and the other is the mc coy and the differance is just unreal so what would we feel like riding about in a mccoy car and a snide sticker soz but not 4 me (plus ive been asking 4 this 4 a long time now ill stand my ground i hope lol)

graemlins/love.gif

Mike.
20th November 2002, 09:14 AM
Stand your ground, know your rights, fight til the death!
Maybe not, after all, its only a car sticker...
but its worth a fight at least!

champane
20th November 2002, 09:48 AM
thats right mike been going on to long to give up the fight

WHAT DO WE WANT? CAR STICKERS

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? :D YESTERDAY graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

Mike.
20th November 2002, 02:37 PM
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!