PDA

View Full Version : how to get my husband to become a fan

natty dread
21st July 2002, 07:16 PM
it is so not fair he doesn't see the need for me to come to the fanfest and will not take time off work to look after the children

Fanfest Organisers
22nd July 2002, 12:20 AM
Have u tried brain washing ? :D

champane
22nd July 2002, 12:50 AM
aaaaawwwwwww i know how you feel love my fella was the same but now he is taking me to the warwick gig and hopefully down to brum the next day if not 4 the fest the e+t so at least i will get to see the pub that they drink in mind you it wernt easy taken me 6/7 months to get him in the mood ubs ok its jusat the driving and meeting (i hope) the peeps that i spend more time with than him lol aaaaaawwwwwwww hope he comes round inthe end take care and good luck love

trina
22nd July 2002, 03:09 AM
lol .. well I guess thats the One Bonus of being single ... graemlins/laff.gif

Total_Sweet_Babe
24th July 2002, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by natty dread:
it is so not fair he doesn't see the need for me to come to the fanfest and will not take time off work to look after the children<hr></blockquote>

Welcome to LoonieLand!! :)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
25th July 2002, 01:36 AM
Well depends on how old ya kids are, if old enough to fend for themselves, tie hubby up in a chair and gag him.Dont forget to phone his work and say he's ill or tied up with family business. :D
Good luck!
Love Susie.Q xxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Total_Sweet_Babe
26th July 2002, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Susie.Q:
Well depends on how old ya kids are, if old enough to fend for themselves, tie hubby up in a chair and gag him.Dont forget to phone his work and say he's ill or tied up with family business. :D
Good luck!
Love Susie.Q xxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>

Good idea!!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
27th July 2002, 09:23 PM
Thanks hun. graemlins/beer.gif
It works too, you can get anything you want, especially if you threaten to wax his legs or shave his eyebrows!! graemlins/bigwink.gif
Lovesya Susie.Q xxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif